Chapter 19

((Devin's prov.))

I ran after Toby. When Toby stopped, i saw my mommy and another girl fighting. "Ben, take her upstairs and play video games with Devin." Toby said. Ben picked me up and carried me to his room. He set me down and i jumped on his bed. I giggle and jump on Ben. He catches me and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. "Is Rosey going to be okay?" I ask. Ben smiles and sets me down. "She will be fine. She knows how to take care of herself." Ben says. I smile. He sits next to me and turns on the game system. "Want to play??" He asks. I nod and grab a romote controller. "Your going to lose." I say and giggle. He smiles. "Yeah right little girl. Your the one whos going to lose." He says. We start to play.

((Rosey's prov.))

"Why dont you just die!? I hate you! Everyone here hates you!" Clockwork yells. I take the knife from Jeff and stab it into her stomach. "Well you are just a slut." I say and take a deep breath, pulling the knife out of her stomach then stabbing her in the heart. I smile and pull the knife out again. "Rose?? Are you okay?" Toby asks. I throw the knife at the wall and sit down. I hug my knees and try to calm myself down. "Dont lose it. You still love him. He is your love. The only one that understands. Right? Just relax Rose..." I sit there and looking at the wall.

((Toby's prov.))

I stood there, looking at Rose. Her eyes where a dark grey. I take off my mouth guard. "What is she thinking about? I need to say sorry to her. I messed up.... I know that." I sit next to Rose and hold her hand. She looks at me, her eyes now pink. "Im sorry." I say softly. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I forgive you." Rose says. I smile and kiss her softly. I get up and leave her, sitting there, blushing. I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. "I love you my cute Rosey."

((Jeff's prov.))

I sat in my room. "So Rose has a daughter now. I bet Ben is going after her." I clean my knife.  "Damn it Rose. You got that bitches blood all over my knife." I say. I get up and walk to Ben's room. He was asleep while Devin was on his bed, cuddling her stuffed animal. I walk to Rose's room and knock on the door. "Who is it?" Someone asks. I open the door and see Rose. "What the hell! I could have been naked!" She shouts. I laugh and lean against the wall. "I just came to tell you that Ben is with the kid." I say and walk out. I see Rose run past me and hear yelling. I smile and walk into my room. I sit at my desk and start to clean my knife again.

((Rosey's prov.))

I layed Devin down in my bed and walk out, closing the door behind me. I sigh and walk to Toby's room. I knock softly. The door opens and i see Toby standing there, shirtless. I blush. "Um... i was wondering if i could sleep with you today. Devin is in my bed and i thought it would be safer if i were with you." I say quietly. He grabs my hand and walks me in, closing the door. I look around. "What the hell am i doing here! This is the dumbest thing I've ever done!" I lay down on Toby's bed and cover up. He lays down next to me and hugs me. I smile and close my eyes, slowly falling asleep in Toby's arms. "Sweet dreams my sweet Rose..."