Chapter 13

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up slowly and yawn. I try to get up but i was being held down or something. I look around to see Jeff sitting in his desk, sharpening his knife. "Ur finally awake." He says and gets up, walking toward me. "What the hell do u want?" I say, trying to get the rope lose. "Please dont struggle. Im not going to hurt u." He explains. "Do u think im stupid!? Ur a killer! Ur probably going to kill me!" I shout. He laughs and covers my mouth. "U need to shut up. I wish i could kill u, ur so annoying and i dont get why everyone likes u. Im only doing this for Toby." He says.

I growl and bites his hand, getting out of the rope and i run to the door. "U little bitch!" He yells and grabs my hair, pulling me back. "Ur a liar! U just want to kil-" I start to say but then the door swings open. There standing in the doorway was Eyeless Jack and Hoodie. "What r u two doing?" Ej asks. I push Jeff and run to Hoodie, crying. "H-he tried t-to kill m-me!" I stutter and hug Hoodie. He hugs back and i hear Jeff say something i didnt understand. I look at Jeff and growl. "Hey. Stop that." Ej says. I look down. "O-ok. Im s-sorry." I say softly. Jeff laughs. "Shes just tricking u! She acts all innocent but shes not. Shes a monster just like the rest of us! Sooner or later, slendy will make her become a creepypasta." Jeff yells and runs off. "Someones pissed off." I say. Ej looks at me and i just hug Hoodie more. "Um... Jeff is right. U will have to become one of us if u want to stay here." Ej says and walks off. I look at Hoodie. "Is he saying the truth??" I ask. He nods and picks me up. I laugh. "To the kitchen!" I say and he does what i say. 'Hoodie is my bestest friend! He understands me and is really nice to me.' I say in my head. We reach the kitchen and he sets me down. "Thank u Hoodie!" I say and giggle.

((Hoodie's prov.))

I watched Rose while she looked through the fridge. I smile but she doesnt notice. "Um... r u hungry?" I ask. "Hell yes! Im starving!" She whines and falls down. I laugh and help her up. She laughs and sits on the counter. "What is there to eat?" Rose asks. I open the fridge and take out the cheesecake she wanted last night. "Here. U can eat this." I say and give it to her. She smiles. "Thank u so much!!" She says and starts to eat. "No problem." I say quietly and watch her. She looks at me. "Um... is everything okay?" She asks, finishing the cheesecake. "Yeah, everything is fine. Im just worried about u." I say. "Why?" She says. "Um never mind." I say. "Oh....ok." She says and walks off. I stand there, confused.

((??? prov.))

I watched Rose walk back to her room and slam the door. I laugh and smile. "I cant wait to kill her. She took away my love, now i will kill her." I say and walk to Jeff's room and kick the door open. "What the hell? What do u want?" He shouts. "Oh shut ur mouth. I just want u to help me kill Rose." I say. "And why would i do that?" He asks. I grab his by the neck and push him against the wall. "Im not stupid. I know u want to kill her. Plus she took Toby away from me." I say. He laughs. "Fine. I'll kill her but u have to do something for me." He says. I sigh and let him go. "What do u want?" I ask. "If i get caught, i will tell everyone that u wanted her dead and i have the proof. So either way, Toby will hate u." He says and pushes me out of his room. "Damn it Jeff!" I yell. I hear faint laughing and walk off.

((Rosey's prov.))

I lay in bed and hear yelling. 'It didnt really bother me. Thats how it was when i was at home. My dad would always yell at me but then i killed him. I miss my brothers. Maybe i should go back home.' I thought. I hear a knock at my door and sit up. "Who is it??" I ask. No respond. I get up and walk to my door. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" I ask. Still nothing. I open the door and no one was there. "Wierd." I say and go to close the door but then all of a sudden, i see a girl standing there. "Um... who r u?" I ask. I look at her, she had brown hair and green eyes, but her left eye was a clock. She had stitches going up her cheeks. She held a knife in her hand and was smiling. "I am Clockwork. And ur time is up."

Ta da! All done for now. How is it?! I think its good. Im trying my best.