Chapter 3

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up in my bedroom. I look around, confused. 'How did i get here? Why am i here?' I thought.

I get up slowly and walk to my window. I look out, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and i saw all the popular kids walking down the street. I see Jay, he's great smile and beautiful green eyes with jet black hair. He looks at me from my window and i blush. 'Will he think im stalking him? Do i look stupid?' I thought and close my blinds. I sigh and walk to my bathroom.

I look in the mirror. "Im so ugly.... he'll never want to be with a girl like me." I say and walk out. I sit back down on my bed and take out my sketchbook. I look at some of the sketches. Each one got more dark.... First there was a rainbow but then the next was a girl with cuts all over her body. Then the next one was a girl, she was covered in blood. Her parents murdered on the floor. I sigh and closes the book when i hear the doorknob being opened.

When i see my dad, my body starts to shake slightly. I look at him. 'W-why is he here? Is he g-going to hurt me?' I think. He sits next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey.... im sorry. I never met to hurt u." He says softly and hugs me. I get this feeling of hatred fill me. I push him away and stand up. "U were never sorry! And u never will be! All the years u hurt me! Made me feel like nothing! I dont believe u!" I yell and punch him in the face.

He gets up and walks out. I sit back down and hug my knees. I felt awful but he deserved it. "I wish i was able to make him feel my pain." I say.