Chapter 2

((Rosey's prov.))

I slowly open my eyes and see nothing. It was dark.... I couldnt even see my own hands. I couldnt move! I start to breathe heavily and pain. I try to scream but nothing comes out. It felt like forever. I seem to be stuck in this weird world of darkness and nothingness. Suddenly i see a faint light.

I wake up in a hospital bed. I look around, confused. "W-where-" I start to say before my brother hugz me. "Rose? Ur okay. I knew u were going to be fine!" He says and hugz me more tightly. "A-alex.... cant breathe." I gasp. He lets go and laughs. "Sorry.... just happy to see u up. I was getting worried. U were asleep for days." He says. I look at my brother in shock. 'How the hell? Its impossible..... what even happen to me?' I say in my head.

For a few minutes it was quiet untill the door opened, the doctor walks in. He sits in the chair and looks at me. "Ms. Rose, can u tell me what happened to get u in that condition?" He asked. I stare at him for awhile to Alex starts talking. "This is all i know, i walk into the door to see her at the bottom of the stairs and our dad laughing. I know he hits her but i never knew he would do something like that."

The doctor looks at us with a slight of shock. "Um... ok. Ms. Rose when ur memory comes back i will ask u ur part of the story." The doctor says and walks out. I look at Alex. "Im sorry i wasnt there.... i feel like this is my fault." He said and hugz me tightly, crying. I pat his pat and hug him back. 'He never cries. Why is he crying? I dont get it.' I thought. I rub his back while he cried untill i fell asleep.

Short chapter but im trying my best. Im sorry if its not good. I havent got sleep. So im tired but I'll write more for u guys. Bye bye. ♡