Chapter 18

((Rosey's prov.))

I finally decided to come back to the mansion. "Just one more kill and I'll be heading back." I say to myself and walk into a house next the Slendy's woods. I talk out my knife and walk up th stairs. "Hope this will be fun." I walk into a room and look around, it had black walls and red carpet. I smile and walk closer to the bed. I see a boy about my age laying there. I put a pillow over his face, slowly lifting my knife, i stab him in the stomach. His screams where muffled and blood soaked the sheets and blankets. I remove the pillow and look at my victims face. "Yep. It was a teenager." I say to myself and walk out of the room. I look around and see another room. "Its just my day. I get to kill all these innocent people." I smile and walk into the room quietly. I look around, pink walls, white carpet, flowers on the walls. I sigh. "I little girl's room." I walk up to the bed and lift my knife but before i could kill her, she yawned softly and sat up. She looked at me, fear in her eyes. "Where is my big brother?" She asked. I put my knife back in my pocket. "Im not going to hurt u. Please come with me. It will be safer." I say. She nods and gets up. "Is brother okay?" She asks, looking at me. I sigh. "What is ur name?" I ask. She smiles and hugz her stuffed animal. "Im Devin and this is my kitty, Angel." She says. I smile. "Nice to met u Devin. Im Rose." I say. I grab a small pink backpack and hand it to her. "Put some clothes and anything important to u in here. Ur coming with me, it will be better that way." I say, smiling softly. She nods and puts two pink shirts, a skirt, a pair of pants, and some pajamas. Devin holds her Angel and smiles. "Im ready!" She says with excitememt. I pick her up and jump out the window, landing on my feet. "I'll take you home. Your brother is dead but I'll take care of you." I say. She smiles. I hold her close to me and runs back to the mansion. I walk into the mansion slowly and go up to my room, Devin still in my arms. I set her on my bed and smile. "Stay here no matter what and be quiet." I say. She nods and sits there, holding her stuffed animal. I walk out of my room and close the door. "Rose!?" I hear someone yell. I turn around to see Ben running toward me, Toby behind him. I sigh and walk downstairs. "Rose!! Wait! I want to show you something!" Ben yells. I stop and look at him. "What the hell do you want!?" I shout. He hands me a picture and i look at it, i see Toby and Clockwork. I feel tears run down my face. "W-what the hell is this??" I ask. Toby walks up to me and hugs me tightly. "Its not what it looks like." He says. I cry more and push him away. "I thought you loved me! I even had a surprise for you! But now forget it!" I yell and run back to my room.

((Devin's prov.))

"I heard Rose yelling. I should go check it out.... but she said to stay. I hope everything is ok." I get up slowly and look around, walking to the window and looking out. I smile and giggle. Soon i hear the door open and look at Rose. She sat in the corner, hugging her knees and crying. "Rosey?? Whats wrong?" I ask. She doesnt respond. She just keeps crying. I open the door and walk out, looking around. I walk down the stairs and into the living room, where i see a boy in green. "Who are you?!" He shouts. I giggle. "Rosey brought me here. She is my mommy. Im Devin." I say. He looks at me. "Who made mommy cry??" I ask. He smiles. "Toby. Its the boy in the kitchen. " He answes. I walk into the kitchen and see a boy on the floor, crying. I sit next to him. "Are you Toby?" I ask. He nods and cries more. I hug him. "Whats wrong?" I ask. He hugs me. "R-rose hates m-me. I didnt m-mean for h-her to b-be sad. I-it wasnt m-my fault, c-clockwork was the o-one that k-kissed me." He says. I smile. "Its ok. Rosey will be better soon. Just tell her the truth." I say. "Ok... who are you by the way?" He asks. "Im Devin. Rosey brought me here. She's my mommy now. I was supose to have a daddy but i dont know who." I say. "Your the surprise she met!? Your my daughter!?" He shout and hugs me tightly. I giggle and smile. "Yay!" I say. I close my eyes but then hear screaming. "Rose!!" Someone shouts. Toby lets me go and runs off. I follow and start to cry at what i saw....

I'll write more later. Byt i cant today. Going to the movies with my best friend. Yay!! Weekend, probably going to stay up all night. Yay!!