1

Pic of Danny and Derek above ^^^

A/N

Hey, this might be super late but I keep seeing comments of people being confused about some characters. So here goes.

Damon- also known as D.

Chris- also known as doofus.

Danny- also known as Dan or Danny boy.

Derek (and these are normal for me but weird for you guys)- also known as Eric or Rick.

Alexis- also known as Lexi or Lex.

-

"Hey doofus." Damon says to me as he walks into our dorm room with two of his rugby friends.

I muffle my groan as they pay me no mind and immediately start to strip off their soaking wet tees. My small fragile heart really shouldn't be taking in so much excitement but at the same time, I was overwhelmed with joy.

I sat pressed on my small dorm bed, back against the wall and my textbooks covering my clearly growing boner. I hated it when they did this to me but then again I don't think they really knew what their muscled physiques and chiseled jaw lines did.

I bit my lips harshly as Danny throws his wet jersey over his shoulder causing his biceps to ripple and his stomach to take form. I almost wished I had a bit of cheese to slide across that grater of an ab.

His rugged features were one for the ages. He was as tall as 6ft and his tan body stood lean as he laughed at the other two boys goofing around in the room. My attention was turned to Derek; he was the splitting image of Danny but he stood an inch shorter with a smaller body but make no mistake, he was still able to make girls drop their panties at the wink of his beautiful blue green eyes.

"You really need to get involved with sports Chris." Danny says and breaks my focus from the guys who were now wrestling each other.

There was nothing better than watching two hot guys smacking their bodies against each other and grunting as they fought to get the upper hand. I muffled my groan and tried to focus on the words coming out of Danny's mouth.

"What?" I asked as I blanked.

"I SAID, you really need to get into sports." Danny spoke loudly as if I was a foreign exchange student who didn't know proper English. And to top off his statement he added. "Doofus."

I rolled my eyes at my nickname just as Damon decides to grace us with his angelic voice.

"Hey! I'm the only one allowed to call him that." And then he winks at me. And then I slowly die.

The guy really knew how to get my blood pumping. I was nearly tachycardic.

Derek quickly uses the opportunity to shove Damon and he lands face first onto my bed, almost crushing me with his 6'2". I quickly shove him off me as the twins leave laughing and I can't stop myself from feeling flustered.

"What was that for?"

"What was what for?" I responded, feigning ignorance.

"You just threw me off of you like I was the world's most vile creature."

"I didn't."

"Yea you did."

"This is stupid." I had no more comebacks and I was way too conscious of how close he was sitting to me.

I mean, compared to him, the other guys looked like mere ogres. Damon was tall, well built, chiseled, and handsome. No, handsome was too earthly a term. He was heavenly. He was like a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and hot melted chocolate syrup and pecan nuts all on top with just a hint of those mixed flakes. I mentally moaned as he smirked at my lame comeback. His cheeks were deeply dented and those hazel eyes were enough for me to get lost in. His lips were unbelievably pink and I ached to kiss him.