Chapter 21 | Summer Squad Tour

First off sorry for last chapter 😂😂but I loved all y'alls replies. Love you all 😘😆
-Vic🙈

Really Chapter 21!

Everyone was on their way over to the concert arena. On their way, in the party bus, each one of them was having one last vocal practice.

Shawn and Austin were doing low and raspy notes. Sandra, Marielle and Hailee were practicing moving around while singing. Dinah and Lauren were practicing their lower notes and a few higher notes. Then there were the higher note ladies who were practicing their whistle notes and showing Camila how to do some.

"Hey guys so we ready for tonight?" Shawn asked stopping the others.

"Hell yeah dawg! We got this!" Dinah said pumping her fist in the air and flipped her blonde locks.

"Nana, we should have like a little dance thing!"

"Damn ma'homie, I'm down."

"Alright so when I come over to you lets...um."

"How about we have a little moment on stage hu Camz?" Lauren walked over to Camila and planted a little kiss on the crown of her head.

"We'll see about that Jauregui. How about we just talk about how I'm totally going to-"

"Eat shit." Normani butted in.

"Hey!" The blue eyed girl pretended to be offened.

"Mani don't be rude to my princess." Lauren huffed.

"Aw I'm sorry Mila. C'mere." Holding out her arms, the dark skinned beauty forced Camila into a hug and planted many little kisses on her forehead, causing Lauren to pout and pull them away.

"Only I can do that."

"Mani come here." Hailee called and she took off towards her direction.

"So you were saying?"

"Totally be so confused during the choreo. I mean there's this move and then this and that and I feel everything will just confuse me." She admitted looking down until soft fingers raised her chin up.

"Just stick by me and nothing will go wrong. You got this Camz, don't judge yourself." Golden green galaxies looked into a sapphire sea and they got lost in each other.

"Aye! Camren come dance!" And with that they quickly kissed and joined in the dance Dinah had started.

****

Ok babes please form a single line! -Lauren said from the second floor looking down at all the fans waiting to meet everyone. We shall be down in a few!

Fans were all excited and nervous to meet Lauren. New ones, old ones, familiar ones they were all there and kept quiet since they all knew Lauren got very anxious if everyone was out of control.

Finally they got everyone down to the meet and greet area and waved to all their fans who waved back. They were to spend a fair amount of time which each fan and take two pictures. Fans after fans passed and everytime, they did different poses and had different types of conversations.

There were funny posses, serious poses, wannabe gang poses, a few engagement poses, fighting for the fan's attention, koala hugs, piggyback rides, and others. They all had fun and by the time the last fans came by it they had about 30 minutes to get dressed and make up done. The good thing was there were six different make up artists.

All the girls went first then the boys. Running around here half naked and looking for shoes there, they were finally dressed.

5 minutes to show time please get under the stage and get ready to be shot up. -Rick, their stage manager, told them through their customized ear pieces.