Chapter 16 | Baby Zayns?

"Zayn hold up!" Camila was out walking Zayn, she doesn't put a leash on him since he doesn't run off. Looks like the German Shepard had other plans today though. "Zayn get back here!"

Camila ran off trying to catch up with him, but he was just to fast and she lost track of him. She saw him run towards the park so she quickly made her way over there.

"Zayn where are you!" Nothing not even a tail wag Camila noticed. Where did that dumb dog run off to now? She thought.

After an hour of looking for him she gave up and decided to head home. The house was empty due to Sinu leaving for a business trip and she took Sofi with her since they had family over there.

"Zayn!?" The blue eyed girl hoped the dog would be here already but it was all silent and usually the dog quickly came up to her when she called for him.

°*°*°*°
Incoming call- Ma'Homie😎

What's up Austin?

Your dog just came into my house, barked at me and ran off with my bucket of ribs.

Bucket of ribs?

Yeah Justin had them delivered to me.

Wait you mean you saw Zayn!? When?!

Well about 20 minutes ago,

And you are now just telling me this?

Sorry but Justin called me and,

Nevermind that. Did you see where he ran off to?

Well he ran the route to your house so I don't know if he may show up over there.

Well thanks Aus, I'll see if he shows up here soon.

Wait what happened?

I lost Zayn two hours ago and he has not come home. He just, like, ran off and disobeyed me.

That's weird, he never does that.

I know but anyways I'll see ya later.

Alright bye Milz.

Bye Ma'Homie.
°*°*°*°

Camila waited one hour, two hours, five more hours for Zayn to come home but he never did. When it was time to go to sleep Camila felt alone, she didn't like that feeling which is why she always allowed the big dog to sleep with her. Without him, her bed seemed empty and the house seemed scary. Camila knew she was acting like a little kid, every sound she heard made her jump. So the blue eyed girl decided to invite Dinah over to sleep.

"He'll turn up soon Mila, he couldn't have just run away forever. You saved him remember?"

When Camila first met Zayn he was an abandoned and abused street puppy. His fur was dirty and patches of it were missing, you could see his ribs poking out of his sides. Camila looked him in the eyes and noticed just how much the poor pup was suffering, so despite her mother's orders, Camila kept the puppy and eventually named him Zayn. All this happened nearly 9 years ago when Camila was six years old, Zayn is about 10 years old.

"I know he will, I just, miss him."

****

It was around seven in the morning when barking sounds caused Shawn to wake up.

"Camila how many times do I have to tell you-" Shawn was cut off when he felt a warm and wet object going across his cheek many times. His eyes shot open and there stood Zayn on his hind legs licking Shawn's face. "Ah yuck no stop!"