Chapter 26

Emily's P.O.V

We came home from the hospital with Josh and the twins. Shannon came with me and Simon drove his own car home. We arrived back at the house and I helped Shannon take the kids into the house. We had all of the guys here who brought stuff for the babies. There was a lot of girl stuff and quiet a lot of boy stuff.

"Congratulations" all of the boys said to Shannon and Simon at the same time. "Thank you" Shannon says and Ethan and Tobi holds the babies first. Then it went around the room until the babies came back to Shannon and Simon. "There is going to be double trouble running around this house" I say which makes us all laugh. "I still can't believe I'm an uncle" Josh says. "Well get used to it bro" Shannon says "oh and you're going to be a father Josh" Simon says.

Everyone had now left and I sat on Josh's lap holding baby Maisie in my arms and Simon was holding Mason with Shannon next him. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother. This is going to be a huge step for us. Well Simon and Shannon need to tell Simon's fans that they have twins and that they are engaged. "Babe can we do a video announcing that you're having a baby?" Josh says and I just smile "of course we can" I say and give Maisie to Shannon and we go up to his room.

He sets up his camera and and he presses the record button and does is intro. "Hey guys, today I am with my beautiful girlfriend Emily. So we have a huge announcement to make to you guys as you are my fans. So Emily is having a baby and we can't wait to show you guys. We are going to make a baby channel showing the growth of Emily's belly so you can see each week and we will keep you updated on the health of the baby. Simon won't be recording for a while so just hang in there for his videos. Okay so I will make the channel today with he first video up later. Hope you guys have a good day and Goood Byyyye" Josh says doing his outro and turning the camera off.

I go downstairs to see Shannon as I'm going to be helping her with the babies while Simon gets back to making videos as his fans will be wondering something is wrong. "Hey Shan you okay?" I ask taking Mason from Simon so he could go and shower and get changed as he hasn't left Shannon's side since they were at the hospital. "Yeah I'm fine can you help me put the babies in bed and help me take their things upstairs to their room?" Shannon asks me getting up from the sofa taking Maisie upstairs.

I nod following her upstairs to the room across from her and Simon's room. I walked in and half of the room was painted baby pink and the other room was painted baby blue. I put Mason into his crib and put the blanket on him as he was sleeping. I walked back downstairs to get the baby stuff and put in their drawers.

We had finally finished everything and Simon just got out of the shower and snaked his arms around Shannon's waist causing her to blush as he kissed her neck. I think that they are really cute together and the fact that they are getting married in a couple of months is mad. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist holding my stomach feeling the baby kick. "Wow" Josh said starting to kiss my neck. We went to bed as it was late and we were all going out tomorrow apart from Shannon and Simon as they were staying home with the babies. I finally found a ship name for them which is Shamon and mine and Josh's ship name would be Emosh. I think both ship names are cute.