Chapter 10

A/N sorry peeps I didnt update yesterday I was tired so I will update two times today so I hope you like them!

Emilys P.O.V

Tomorrow we are all going to Insomnia. Everyone is already here flr the sleep over and it will be fun. We are all in the lounhe watching Harry and Autumn playing fifa and to surprise Autumn is actually winning. I was with Josh on the sofa sitting on his lap. I had my head in his neck. He had his hands around ny waist. "FOR FUCK SAKE HOW DID I LOOSE!!" Harry said and it made me jump and I started to breathe heavily causing everyone to come around me. Josh was trying to comfort me which worked. I turn to see Harry with a sorry face. "Em im really sorry" Harry said. "Its fine" I said with a smile.

Shannons P.O.V

I need to tell Emily, Simon and Josh about that phone call I got yesterday but im scared of what they will do to us. I need to tell them now. "Emily, Josh and Simon could you come upstairs please" I called from the top of the stairs then I hear thumping and Simons bedroom door opens. All three walk in and sit on Simons bed while I sat on his chair. "So umm yesterday I got a call from and unknown number and the man said he knows where me and Emily live and he will come and find us and kill Josh and Simon" I said with tears running down my face. Simon came over to me and he put me on his lap and I put my head in his neck still crying. I hear Emily and Josh leave the room and Im still crying "babe its alright me and Josh withh protect you both no matter what okay" Simon said and I nodded my head still in his neck.

Phoebe P.O.V

I was sitting in one of the spare rooms cos I was bored and there was nothing to do. Soneone came up behind me and put me in a room and it was dark. I turned my phone on to find Tobi in there. So many thoughts are going through my head. I start to breathe heavily I cant stand to be in small spaces and Tobi knows that. And only Tobi knows that. He comes over to me and puts his arm around me and I put my head in his neck "Phoebe take deep breathes" Tobi said and I started to take deep breathes. I felt better then I felt lips crash onto mine. It felt amazing as it was by Tobi. I pulled away and just smiled at him. "So umm will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I just nodded my head and kissed him again. I felt him kiss back. Rhe door unlocked to find Emily and Josh standing there hand in hand. "Omg thank you someone locked us in there" I said "yeah we kinda guessed that" Emily said. "Btw me and Tobi are now a thing" I said and they both smiled. We all walked into the lounhe to see Eva laughing her head off. "Im gonna get you Eva" I said running after her around the house. Then there was a nurf gun war between two teams. It was me Tobi JJ and his gf Eva Vikk and Harry. On the other team was Shannon Simon Josh Emily Harrys gf Ethan and his gf.

Shannons P.O.V

Our team hid all in the same spot so if they came one by one we could get them. We only have two loves each so things could get intresting. Two hours have gone and we win. We order food and we sit in the lounge and watch a film. After the film some of us went upstairs and the rest stayed downstairs. I cant wait for tomorrow it is going to be so fun.