Chapter 20

Emilys P.O.V

I was sitting with Josh in the hospital waiting for him to tell me who did it. "Josh tell me please" I say he looks at me and says "okay so it was your sister Danielle" I looked at him with shock then someone came through the door. It was Shannon with Simon they were hand in hand which I find it so cute "you okay bro?" Shannon asks "yeah im fine sis can you find out when I can leave" Josh says "okay I will be back" Shannon said and left.

She came back "they said you can leave now if you want" Shannon says "okay I want to go now so I can check out something" Josh says and tries to get up "babe let me help you" I say and I help him up. He smiles at me and I smile back. I helped him get changed and we were off. Simon was driving. We got back to the house and I helped Josh out.

"Wait I want to see something" Josh said and went over to the bush in the front garden "bingo can you get me a glove and a bag please" Josh says and Shannon runs inside and comes back with a glove and bag. "Thanks" Josh says and picks up a knife with the glove on and puts it in the bag. "I will take this to the police station so they can investigate it and put Danielle in prison" Josh says and we all get into the car, Simon drives to the police station. We go in and Josh hands the knife into the desk then I hear a familiar laugh.

It was Danielle. "Heyy Joshy I see you are looking fine" Danielle says with a innocent smile "get away from me" Josh says "and dont call my boyfriend Joshy either" I say she comes in my face and says "I can call him whatever I want cos he will soon be mine or Simin will be mine" she says Josh goes up to the front desk and says "I would like to report a crime" "sure what is the crime?" The man asks at the front desk "I was stabbed 3 nights ago by Danielle the girl over there" Josh says pointing at her.

"It was not me" she says "I just handed in a knife in the bush in our front garden which you used to stab me with" Josh said "fuck" she says and a officer goes towards her but then she pulls out a gun and shoots him. "your next sweetie" she says looking at me and Shannon. The boys go in front of us so we didnt get shot. Armored officers soon were there inside and out waiting. They went towards her then someone was shot it wasnt me Josh or Simon it was Shannon.

Josh and Simon both said "NO" at the same time "babe say with me" Simon said she was shot in the leg. Danielle was arrested and an ambulance was called "put pressure on the wound Simon" I said and he did just that. Shannon was struggling to keep her eyes open just as the ambulance arrived. Shannon was rushed to hospital and Simon went with her. I hope she will be okay.