Chapter 17

A/N Sup peeps sorry I havent updated in a while I hope you like this chapter

Emilys P.O.V

Josh came and put his arms around my waist and said "Whos this?" Dani smiled at him and I said "this is Dani or Danielle, she is my long lost twin" Josh nods his head and motions for Dani to come in. I showed her to the lounge where all of the lads were. "Guys this is my twin Dani or Danielle, Dani this is Harry, Simon, Shannon, Ethan, JJ, Tobi, Vikk and Josh." I say pointing to everyone "who is Shannon? " Dani asked "Well Shannon is my best friend and she is Joshs sister and she is Simons girlfriend" I say "oh" she said in a said tone when I said she was Simons girlfriend like she wanted Simon. She can't get in the way of their relationship and destroy it.

"So um babe are you going to tell us what happened to you two?" Josh asked holding my waist. I nodded and I sat down on Joshs lap with Simon next to us and Shannon on his lap. Dani sat next to me on the other side. "Basicly when I was 5 we were separated I dont know why but we were and I never saw her again" I said "well maybe because mum hated me and she loved you more" Dani snapped. I was confused of whats going on but I had tears running down my face. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" Ethan asked Dani. "Yeah im staying at Jamies flat" she looked at me with the most evil eyes "btw Simon that bitch Shannon is no good for you, I am though and umm Josh my slut of a sister is no good for you either" she snapped at us "well Shannon is perfect she has made me the happiest person ever being with her so back off and leave her alone" Simon shouted. Shannon had tears running down her face " Emily is my world and the most beautiful girl ever, your her sister you are meant to support her not hurt her" Josh said. I got off his lap and showed Dani to the door. She left. Josh carried me upstairs and put me in bed. He helped me change as I had no strength anymore. I was happy to see my twin until that happened. I had tears running down my face. Josh came over to me and cupped my face with his soft hands. He used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I kissed his lios and he soon kissed back. "I love you Em no matter what" Josh said smiling " I love you to Joshy no matter what" I said pecking his lips. I love this boy he means everything to me.