Chapter 3

Emilys P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon and to the loud noices of what it sounded like was 7 boys and 2 girls. I get up and put on some black shorts and a black and red sidemen t-shirt and I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone says their 'heys' and 'hi' and even 'morning'. I walk over and sit on a stool next to Josh and Shannon. "So umm who are these lads and girl then" I ask with a confused face. "Oh this is Harry, Autumn Harrys girlfriend, Tobi, JJ and Ethan" Shannon says pointing to everyone. I smile and say hi to them.

Joshs P.O.V

I saw Emily eating her breakfast then she got up and put her plate into he sink and then she looked at me in the eyes and I just got lost in her eyes once again. I cant get her out of my head. Her beautiful green eyes are so magical. I think I like as in really loke her but I only met her yesterday. Bjt I like her I really cant get her out of my head. What am I going to do?

Emilys P.O.V

I couldnt stop staring into Joshs eyes I think I like him but im not sure. I dont think I can tell anyone that I like Josh what if he doesnt like me back it would just be awkward. I broke the stare and I smiled at Josh and went upstairs to get changed. (In the media) I go into the bathroom to do my hair into a high ponytail and I put on a little makeup making it look natural looking. Me and Shannon were going to spend the day catching up and I am looking forward to it. I head downstairs and Shannon is at the bottom of the stairs I hug her and we head for the door for Simons car as Shannon can drive it.

We put the music on and we sang along to the songs. This was so fun being able to hang out with best friend. We got to the park and the memories just came back into my head of what happened last night sith Brandon. My breathing started to get heavy I started to sweat. "Emily calm down dont panick" Shannon said but it doesnt work. She gets out her phone and calls someone I don't know who it is. "Simon can you come to the park please quickly it Emily" she says with a worried voice. She hangs up and moments later Josh and Simon are standing in front of me and my breathing was still heavy.

Joshs P.O.V

I can tell that Emily is panicking that is when I realised this is where I foind her last night. I bent down next to her and hugged her she put her head into my chest and started to cry. "It okay Em dont cry he wont get you I promise and I will make sure he will never hurt you again okay" I told her and she nodded her head and kept her into my chest. I looked at Simon and Shannon and they confused I mouthed to them 'I will tell you later' they nodded. I picked Emily up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I carried her to the car and put her in the back with Shannon. We got back to the house and we sat on the sofa and Emily sat next to me with her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her body I could get used to this.