Chapter 22

*I week later*

Simons P.O.V

I was with Shannon then suddenly a doctor came to be honest she was good looking. Simon what are you thinking you have a beautiful girl who is pregnant with your baby. "Shannon can leave when she wakes up" the doctor said. "Okay" I say and look back at my sleeping baby girl. "Heyy Si" Josh said as he entered the room "hi" I say "you okay" "yeah they said she can leave when she wakes up" I say looking at Josh and he just smiled.

Emily walked in and held Joshs hand "how she doing" Emily asks "fine" I say and Shannon wakes up. She looks me in the eyes and smiles "heyy baby girl" I say "heyy" she says "you can leave" Josh says "okay" Shannon says and gets up. I help her get ready and went out to the car where Josh and Emily was. "Hey sis" Josh says "hey bro" Shannon says and we get in the back. Josh was driving. "I heard everyone was at the house Josh" I say "yeah they are" he said.

We arrive at the house and I help Shannon into the house. I go into the lounge where all the boys were and I just stood there looking at my ex Jasmine. "Hey Si" Jasmine says "why are you here" I raise my voice "to see you" she says. "I dont love you anymore" I say "but Si baby we were meant to be" she says "dont you dare call me baby and you lied to me and cheated on me" I say raising my voice more. "I think you better leave and leave my boyfriend alone" Shannon says holding her stomach and pointing to the door "fine but I will be back Si" she says and leaves.

I go up to Shannon from behind and hold her stomach then the baby kicked. "Did you feel that Si" Shannon asks "yeah I did baby I sure did" I say. She puts her hands on my hands and her head was resting on my chest. "I love you" I say to Shannon "I love you too Si" she says and turns so we were facing each other. She cups my face with her hands and connects our lips together. I kiss back and the others said "aww" I pull back and looked at the others "what" Josh said. I just glared at him.

We sat back down on the sofa and watched TV with the others. I hope my ex doesnt come back otherwise there will be problems.