Chapter 4

Emilys P.O.V

I woke up in my bed and I instantly remember what happened yesterday. I started to breath heavily and I began to sweat. Someone knocked on the door but I couldnt answer. They walked in and it was Josh. He ran over to me and hugged me. "Its okay Em your okay dont worry" he said and my breathing became normal again. "Thank you Josh" I said with a smile. "Its okay Em" he said and I hugged him again which he returned. "Would like to be in a challenge video with us?" Josh asked "Um yeah but non of your fans know who I am" I said he looked at me and smiled "it will be fine I promise" he said and kissed me forehead and left the room.

I got dressed into some old clothes as josh said it might get a bit messy. Cone to think of it I need sone new clothes. I will have to go shopping with the lads girlfriends later today. I head downstairs and everything was already set up in the lounge. Simon and Shannon came in "hey Em we're doing the patience test and Josh is being in the chair" Shannon said and I just smiled. We got everything going and Josh started to record. "Hey everyone and welcome to a challenge video and the challenge is the patience test. I am here with Simon Shannon Vikk and Emily. Emily is Shannons best friend and she is staying with us in the sidemen house. Lets get started." Josh finished his intro and we started. I put a whole tube of yoghurt on his head which was funny. "Im going to get you Emily" he said and I just laughed.
"Okay I give up I give up okay so thay was the patience test I think I did really well any thanks for watching do forget to like the video and if you havent already subscribe and I will see you in the next video see ya" josh ended the video and went to go and shower while we cleaned up.

Joshs P.O.V

I went and jumped into the shower. After I washed I remembered I left my clothes in my room. If anyone sees me it will be awkward. I peep my head out to see if anyone is coming. There is no one I dash for my room but its too late. Emily is at the top of the stairs and sees me in only my towel how awkward. "Umm hi" I say "hey" she says looking me up and down. Our eyes met and I had to stare back into those beautiful green eyes. She came closer to me and pushed me against the wall. She put her arms around my neck and our foreheads touched. She pulled away and went into her room. I love that girl.

Emilys P.O.V

I cant believe I just did that Josh is so fit in just a towel I couldnt keep my eyes off of him. Anyway im going out with the girls to get me some clothes. I got dressed (in the media) and I went downstairs to where the girls were. There were so many girls I had Shannon tell me who they were. "This is Autumn Harrys girlfriend Sophie is Ethans girlfriend Eva is Vikks girlfriend and Phoebe has a crush in Tobi" said pointing to all of the girls. We head out and we walk to the shopping centre and the girls help me buy lots of clothes. We were out for about 3 hours we got hungry so we went into Nandos and got food for the boys. When we got back I shouted "We're home and we brought Nandos" the boys came downstairs. The whole sidemen were here and thought it was nice. I went on my phone and I saw I was tagged in a tweet from Shannon 'out shopping with these girls' (photo inserted) I smiled and I looked up at Josh looking at me. I smiled "so Emily we were all wondering if you wanted to live with us in the sidemen house" Shannon asked and I smiled and said "yes I would love to" everyone cheered.

I think I am going to be very happy here after all.