Chapter 21

Simons P.O.V

I went with Shannon in the ambulance. She was loosing alot of blood and I didn't know if she was going to make it. Shannon means so much to me and I wouldnt be able to live without her. She is my baby girl and I need her.

We arrived at the hospital and I was separated from her. Tears just fell down my face. She was rushed straight into theatre. The others arrived and hugged me. "Is she okay Simon" Josh said with a worried face "I dont know she was rushed straight into theatre" I said with tears running down my face. Tobi, Ethan, Harry and JJ arrived and saw us all.

"Simon" Ethan said and I just hugged him letting all of the tears flow. I sat down next to Josh and he put his arm around me. We just waited for so long but I really hope my baby girl is okay. I know Josh is her brother and she means alot to him and she also means alot to me. We have been together for nearly 2 years and I love her so much.

The doctor came out and said "Shannon Zerkaa" and we all stood up "she is stable and she will make it we managed to get the bullet out of her stomach and im proud to say that the baby is fine she will be able to go home in 2 days" he showed us to Shannons room. I was in shock from the doctor saying baby. Im confused.

We got to Shannons room and sh ewas asleep. I went up to her and held her hand tight kissing her forehead. Suddenly she moved and opened her eyes and she just smiled at me. Tears of joy fell down my face. I was so happy. "Umm Shannon" I said "yeah" she said "did you know you were pregnant" I asked "yeah I was going to tell you when we got home but I got shot" she said "well im going to be a dad the doctor said the baby is fine" I said and tears of joy fell down her face.

"I love you Baby" I said and she said "I love you too." We were so happy together. Josh came over and sat with Shannon "mum and dad are coming" he said and Shannon said "okay" she fell asleep and the rest of the guys left but me Josh and Emily. We were staying with her until she can be discharged.