Chapter 11

Emilys P.O.V

So today is the day that we go to Insomnia and I cant wait. Us girls are already to go just waiting on the lads as in girls I mean: Shannon, Eva, Phoebe, Adria, Sophie and Autumn. The lds came running down the stairs "are you guys ready" JJ asked and us girls nodded our heads "we were all ready ages ago babe" Adria said kissing on the lips. "Get a room" Josh says which causes us all to laugh. We head out the door into four cars as there is 14 of us going. So it was me Josh Simon Shannon and Eva in one car. Vikk Ethan Sophie Tobi and Phoebe in another car. Harry and Autumn in Harrys lambo and JJ and Adria in JJ lambo.

*Time skip - after car ride*

We got to Insomnia and we went to our hotel first to check in. We went to our rooms to go and unpack every couple had a room which I thought was cute. After unpacking we all met in the lobby to head for the first event which was a meet and greet. We went to our booth and people started to meet us. "BTW guys us girls are now call the Sidegirls and we all have our own YouTube channels so go and check them out." I said and everyone smiled at me. "Omg hi" a girl said "hi" we all said in sync she got autographs from all of us and she got her white sidemen t-shirt signed which I thought was sweet. After the event we were all going to do a live stream at the twitch booth where people who didnt get to come could watch us on twitch.

We did the live stream and we went on stage to do a QnA which will be fun. "This question by summerlove123 said will all of the girls stay going out with their bfs forever?" Josh read out and I went over to him and kissed him. "Does that answer your question summer" I said and everyone laughed. I was vlogging the whole day. We got back to our hotel rooms but we got food first as we were all so hungry. I just flopped on the bed and Josh flopped next to me with his hand still in a cast he cant really do much while we're here which I think is sad but I hope he still enjoys himself.

Us girls are also selling clothing by the same company that does the sidemen clothing. Some of the clothing has our faces on some of the clothing has SDGL on and some of the clothing has Sidegirls. We were selling wristbands and snapbacks. All of the clothing will have official in them so everyone will know that it is not fake and it is real. I cant wait for tomorrow it will be fun yet again.