Chapter 8

Joshs P.O.V

I am going to ask Emily if she want to come to Issomnia 55 with us cos Shannon is going with Simon and I think it would be nice for the girls to meet some fans. I want to ask her about what happened yesterday with that bloke. I dont know if she knew him but I just hope she tells me the truth. "Em can you come to our room" I shouted oh yeah Emily is now staying in my room. I heard thumping up the stairs then my door opens to reveal Emily. "Yeah babe" she said and sat down next to me on the bed. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to Issomnia 55 with us. Simon is taking Shannon and it would be nice for you girls to meet the fans and the other sidemen are taking their girlfriends as well so you 7 girls could be a group or something. Like-" I was cut off by Emily "The SideGirls" she said and I loved it "also I would love to come to Issomnia 55 with you guys it would be fun and I have to tell you something" she said.

Emilys P.O.V

So im gonna tell him and I hope he doesnr hate me for it. "Do you know that man who was trying to get me in his car yesterday. Well that was my ex bf Jamie. I got a text from him yesterday when I was in your room and you asked me who was that and I said it was no one. Well he told me to meet up with him cos he said he could change for me and he would do anything to be with me again. So I met up with him then he tried to force me into his car that is when you came and got hurt. Im really sorry you got hurt babe I didnt mean for it to happen." I said and he came closer and hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Babe its fine im glad you told me the truth" he said. I kissed his lips and I felt him kiss back. "When do we leave to go to Issomnia" I asked "in 3 days so we have plenty of time." He said and we started to kiss again.

Things soon got heated but I was scared to have sex yet as I was raped ans forced to have sex with Jamie. "Babe im sorry but I cant, ive been raped and forced to have sex by Jamie so Im not ready yet." I said with tears running down my face. He cupped my face with his hand and said "if you dont want to then that is fine im not going to rush you into anything you dont want to do. Just tell me if you want to. I dont want you to be scared or force you into doing stuff I want to make you happy baby then if it isnt us having sex then that's good enough for me" he said and smiled. He wiped away the tears that were on my face. His hands were so soft.

We lay there in bed and it was late so I went to sleep. '"Im coming to get you Em I will change for yoy I promise you mean the world to me and I will do anything for you baby. I will even kill you bf Josh for you." No stay away from Josh and dont touch him" too laye he is dead see" I saw josh on the floor dead and Jamie held a knife in his hand. Then he came and stabbed me in the chest I couldn't breathe' I start to sweat and and breathe heavily. "Josh Josh where are you?" I saw panting. "Babe im right here its fine" he says walking over to me. "Jamie killed you then he killed me and I couldnt breathe" I said crying into Joshs chest.

"Baby its okay he wont hurt you or me ever okay it was just a dream he will never get us okay?" He said I looked at him with tears running down my face and nodded. He leaned down amd kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. I hope Josh is right and he wont get me or him. What am I saying of corse Josh is right.

A/N

This is slightly longer than expected but I hope you peeps like it I did it for you guys.

Cya peeps

-Shannon♡