Chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V

Well it's official I have broken up my boyfriend. I was with him for 4 years and now im homeless. Well I broke up with him then ran away as I knew he wouldn't let me leave the house. I was scared well lets say he beat me, burnt me and everything. I am really scared if anyone comes near me I will be scared I dont know what to do anymore. I am broken probably forever. All I have is my guitar and a backpack with clothes in and a blanket to keep me warm. I would use my guitar to play amd sing for maney I would do this nearly everyday.

I went to the park where there was lots of people. I set up under a blossom tree and I staryed to play Beautiful by Akon I started to sing and looking around at the people who came and put money in my guitar case. I finished the song and everyone was clapping I thanked everyone and I put my guitar away and headed to go and get something to eat cos' I was starving.

Josh's P.O.V

I was walking in the park with Simon and Shannon. Them two look so cute together. We heard a girl sining so we went over to see and there was loads of people there watching and giving her money. "We should give her £20 each she is so good" Shannon said with a note in her hand. We all agreed and we all put the notes into her case. After she finished she packed up and thanked everyone and she made eye contact with me I got lost in her green eyes. Then she turned around and left. I really want to meet her again I really do.

We got to the car and Shannon said "that girl looks familiar but I dont know where from" she was confused and we could see that "are you sure?" Simon said "yeah im sure maybe it's nothing" Shannon said and got into the car "okay babe" Simon said and we drove off to the sidemen house.

Emily's P.O.V

Before I walked to the cafe I saw a guy and he was looking at me straight into my eyes and I couldnt help but to look back. He looked so fit and I think I saw my best friend Shannon im not sure but I think I did but I dont think she would remember me. I wish I could be with my best friend again I really miss her. The laughs we had were amazing. The memories came flooding back into my head as I walked to a tunnel where I would stay the night once again. "Oi oi look who we have here" a voice said and I knew exactly who it was Brandon "what do you want Brandon?" I said raising my voice "you know the drill" he said with a sly voice. I just panicked.

I ran with my stuff as fast as I could and hoped for the best I couldn't do it anymore I give up in life.