Chapter 2

Emilys P.O.V

I got to the end of the tunnel that is when I heard footsteps behind me. I started to run again and the footsteps got closer and closer I started to panicking and a hand went on my shoulder. I stopped and turned around and it was him Brandon. He started to beat me and I started to cry he kept hitting me then he raped me I was too weak to move off of the floor where he left me.

Joshs P.O.V

I cant stop thinking about that girl we saw at the park. She had beautiful green eyes and straight black hair and her skin tone was perfect. I need to know who she is but how. Shannon said that girl looked familiar I will ask her.

Shannons P.O.V

Shannon can you come to the lounge please" Josh shouted "okay Si can you come with me please" I asked and he nodded and we headed downstairs to the lounge where Josh was sat. I sat next to Josh and Simon sat next to me. "Do you know that girl we saw at the park and you said she looked familiar?" Josh asked and the memories flooded my brain "yeah" I finally said "do you knkw who she is?"
My eyes statted to water "I think her name is Emily, my best friend. When I was little we were best friends from the age of 5 and Josh you were 6. We were together all of the time but when she was 17 her mum started to shout at her and abuse her then her mum kicked her out. I offered a place to stay at ours but she wouldnt take it she said she was going to stay with her boyfriend Jacob. I hated his guts and I lost contact with her a year later." I had tears running down my face Simon hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Im going for a walk I will be back soon" Josh said and left the house.

Emilys P.O.V

I am just sat here covered in blood and im so weak I cant move my whole body hurts and I dont know how im going to get anywhere. No one has walked past to help. My eyes started to get heavy and soon my eyes closed fully.

Joshs P.O.V

I was walking along that same road where I saw that girl or Emily at the park. Her eyes were so beautiful I cant stop thinking about her. I wss walking when I saw a figure in the distance laying on the floor I walked over and it was a girl covered in blood. I was her face and it was the same girl from the park. I picked her up and took her back to thr sidemen house. I knocked on the door and simon opened the door. "Josh who is this girl?" He asked with a confused face "its that girl we saw at the park" I said and put her down on the sofa to get her cleaned up.

Emilys P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see three people sitting around me. I was scared I didnt know what to do. "Wait Shannon?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled "Emily" she said and she gave me a hug I returned the hug. "Omg what happened" Shannon asked. I explained everything. "Why dont you stay here for a week or so ubtil you get sorted." Shannon said I smiled and nodded. "Wait who is this guy with the blonde hair" I asked "that is Simon my boyfriend" Shannon said and showed me to my room. She left for me to unpack. I cant beleive I have mt best friend back and I think I will be happy here.