Chapter 24

Emily's P.O.V

So it's finally Christmas day and I was just wrapping the last of the Christmas presents for Josh. I take the presents to where Josh, Shannon, Simon and Vikk were. JJ wasn't here as he was spending Christmas with his family.

When I got to the lounge I put the presents by the tree and sat on Joshs lap. "Okay shall we open the presents" Vikk says and we all just nod our heads. "Here Shan" I say giving her a present. She starts to unwrap it and it was a charm bracelet. Simon helped her put it on and she said " thank you so much Em" and gets up and hugs me. "Here" Josh said and gave me a present. I started to unwrap the present when I started to feel sick. I got off of Joshs lap and ran upstairs to the bathroom and started to be sick.

I heard the door open and Josh walked in. He sat down next to me and held my hair back. "Babe are you okay?" Josh said "umm I don't know babe, can you go and get Shannon" I said and Josh nodded his head and went downstairs. Soon Shannon appeared and sat next to me holding her stomach. "You okay" Shannon asked "I don't know" I said "is there any chance you are pregnant?" Shannon asked and I shock my head. "Well him going to the shop and getting you there clear blue pregnancy tests" Shannon said and left.

I finally got up and went into mine and Joshs room to lay down. I got under the blanket then the door opens to reveal Shannon "I'm back" she says handing me a bag. I get up and go to the bathroom to take the tests. I do all three and wait for the results. It was finely ready and I looked at the tests and my eyes just went wide. I had an idea. I got a box and put 1 of the tests into the box and went downstairs to where everyone was.

I sat back on Joshs lap. "You okay babe" Josh asked "yeah" I say kissing him on the lips. Everyone had opened their presents and it was time for Simon to surprise Shannon. "So umm Shannon, we have been together for what seems like ages and I love you and would you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" Simon said getting down on one knee. Shannon covered her moth with her hand crying. "Yes Simon" Shannon said and Simon slipped the ring on her finger hugging her.

I get the box from the hidding place and give it to Josh. He looks at me confused before open if the box. His eyes went wide and looked at me "is this for real" he said and I just nodded "we're having a baby" he said and picked me up. I started to laugh. "Congrats you two" Simon said "thanks Simon" I said "oh congrats on te engagement" Josh said hugging Shannon and bro hugging Simon.

So it was just me Josh and Vikk. Shannon and Simon went out to get a few things for the baby's nursery that will be in one of the spare bedrooms. Most likely the one from across their room. Just so they can get to the room easier. Well the baby is due next month and I'm so excited to meet the baby.

Shannons P.O.V

So me and Simon went to the doctors so they can check on the baby. Everything is fine I think. We went into the from and I went into a bed and Simon held my hand. The doctor put the cold jell on my stomach and started to look. He went eye wide that's when I knew something was up. "Umm doc" I said and he said "I can't believe it" I was confused "what can't you believe?" I said and he said "you're having twins a boy and a girl" he smiled at me. Me and Simon were in shock we were having a boy and a girl. I'm recall happy but I don't know if we can look after both kids. "Thanks doc" I said and got up and we headed back home.

We got home and Simon opened the door and we went in. Josh and Emily looked at me worried at I had a confused face on. "You okay" she said I looked at her and smiled. "More than happy" I said "tell me" she said "we're having twins, a boy and a girl" I said and Emily just smiled "omg this is amazing. How come the doctors did see this before?" She said "I dont know that's why I was confused"I said Simon held my waist and said "it's perfect tho babe" he kissed my cheek and I just smiled "it sure is" I said.

We went back into the lounge as Josh still had a present for Emily. She opened the box and a puppy jumped out. It was so cute. "I will call you chase" Emily said and the dog barked making us all laugh.

Christmas presents will be in the media