Chapter 6

*Time skip - 2 weeks*

Emilys P.O.V

It has been 2 weeks since ive been in the sidemen house. I have to say it has been hectic with the lads having nurf gun wars but ive loved it cos I was always on Joshs team. We always win. I have been in the lads videos as well but mainly Joshs. We are doing a QnA later and I think I knkw what some of the questions might be but I know that it will be fun. "Em we are going to do the QnA now" Josh shouts from his room. I make sure my hair is nice and I have a bit of makeup on but not too much as Im not a huge fan of makeup. I walk out of my room and I head into Joshs. I walk in and he is at his desk just finished setting up. I sit next to hin and I smile. "Heys guys and welcone back to another QnA this has been highly request by you guys so I hope you like it. I have tweeted asking you guus for some questions you guys used #AskZerkEm and now we are going tl read out some of you questions" Josh said to the camera and he held my hand under the desk. "Okay Summer asks are you guys dating? The answer is no we are not" I said. "Okay Jordan asks can you guys whip?" Josh says and looks at me "I guess we will have to find out" he says and we try and whip it was funny cos it was funny and I failed epicly. "Okay that will be it for today if you liked the video hit that like button and if you havent already hit the subscribe button too anyway I will see you guus ib the next video see ya!" Josh said and ended the video.

Me and josh were just staring at each other then I got a text from him. My ex bf. I was scared I didnt know what to do I didnt want to get Josh involved he coukd get hurt and it woild be my fault. I wont be able to forgive myself. "Who was that?" Joah asked with a curious face "its no one dont worry" I said and smiled "okay Em im going downstairs you coming?" Josh asked "no I think I will stay up here" I said and Josh left the room. I unlocked my phone and read the text it said:
'Em
I love you and I miss you. My life is a mess without you and I will change for you I promise. I would do anything for you babe please come back. We can meet at a cafe in London and we can talk. Tomorrow at 12pm please be there. I love you.

-Jamie ♡'

Looking at his name made me sick. Reading that text made me sick. I will go and meet him but if anything gets out of hand I will ring Josh but he might hate me. Thats a risk I will have to take I guess. What if he takes advantage of me what am I going to do. I am so scared but I need to face him. I am going to meet him tomorrow and hope nothing goes bad I hope.