Chapter 25

Shannons P.O.V

Today is the day, today is the day that I'm going to bring my two babies into the world. We still haven't came up with for the babies yet so we actually need to start and think. "Simon" I whined "yeah baby" he said looking at me "we still need to think of names for the babies, a boy name and a girl name" I said "I know, so how about Mason for the boy and Maisie for the girl" he said I just smiled and said "they're perfect names Si" he just smiled and kissed me on the lips, I soon kissed back and it soon got heated and I grabbed on Simon's shirt and tried to take it off but he stopped me. "Baby we can't" he mumbled against my lips. I sighed and backed away from the kiss.

Simon ended going upstairs leaving me downstairs with Emily and Josh. We were all sat in the lounge watching the TV. We then heard loud shouting then we heard it stop then followed by a couple of moans. We all go up and we followed the moans to Simon's room I was so scared I didn't know what was happening my heart began to race when I went to turn the door handle and I slowly opened the door to find Simon tried to the bed and a girl riding him. I just felt my heart break and a tear fell down my face. "Simon how could you" I say looking at him "Baby listen to me I can't so anything please" he Saud but I cut him off " I don't want to hear it" I say just as I walk out my waters break. "Emily" I say and she comes and sees me and then she shouts "Josh" Josh comes running and he helps me downstairs "get the fuck off of me you bitch. You might have just ruined my relationship and I might never get to see my kids again" Simon shouts at he girl who I think likes him. I hear lots of running around the thumping down the stairs.

Simon stands in front of us and says "Baby let me explain" "what is there to explain I saw it with my own eyes" I say as a tear fell down my face "Shannon listen I went up to my room then I got hit around my head, see I have a bruise of my forehead, then I woke up being tied to the bed with no clothes and and my Ex Jasmine riding me baby listen I would never cheat on you, I have too much to loose" he said crying the last bit "I love you Simon" I say hugging him "I love you too baby" he says.

Everyone help me out to the cars and we all set off the the hospitals. We arrived and we were taken in straight away as I was in labour. After hours of pushing the babies were finally out. The girl came out first which was Maisie and then it was the boy which was Mason. Mason really looked like Simon. He had Simon's eyes but he had my nose but Maisie had my eyes and Simon's nose it weird how it worked. We were sat on the bed holding our babies. I was holding Maisie and Simon was holding Mason. "Let me hold her" Emily says "sure" I say handing Maisie over to her "she is so cute what is her name?" She asked "Maisie Simon picked it out" I say and she says "that's a beautiful name Simon" Emily says looking at Simon. At this point Josh was holding Mason gathering the fact that he was an uncle and that his best friend was a father. "Congrats sis I'm proud of you" he says giving me Mason.

I love the family that I have got and an amazing best friend who will soon be a mother and a brother who supports me in every way possible and I think he nearly killed Simon earlier but things should be fine now and I have the most amzing fiancee ever and I have the two most beautiful kids ever. I think I'm starting to love life now.