Chapter 7

Emilys P.O.V

It is now 10am and im going to go and meet my ex BF Jamie. Thinking of his name makes me sick. I get ready and I leave the house. I come up to the cafe where he told us to meet. I walk in and I search around for him. I find him at a corner table on his own. I head over to the table and sit across from him. "Babe you look so beautiful" Jamie said it made me feel even sicker. "Dont call me babe or beautiful do you hear me" I said with anger in my eyes. "But I love you and I want to be with you please Em" he said with no emotion in his voice that is how I knew he was lieing. "Listen ti me Jamie dont text me or even talk to me ever again cos I am never going to go back out with you" I said raising ky voice. "Well you dont have a choice" I started to panic and I didnt know what to do.

He grabbed my wrist tight and took me outside to his car.

Joshs P.O.V

I was walking by a cafe when I saw Emily being grabbed by a man. I ran over to them and said "let go of her now" he looked at me and punched me in the face. Emily had pure sadness in her eyes. I punched him back. Soon he ran way and I had cuts on my face and hands. It hurt like hell but it was worth it for the girl I love. "Omg Josh im so sorry I didnt want you to get hurt." Emily said with tears running down her face. We got to the sidemen house and Vikk and Simon looked at me with worry. "Guess im fine I beat up some guy that was trying to take Em" I said and looked at her in the eyes.

Emilys P.O.V

I leaned un and mine and Joshs lips connected. I had butterflies and fireworks it was amazing. I forgot Vikk and Simon were there opps. I pulled away and I looked at the guys who just smiled. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Shannon appear. "Dud you two just kiss?" Shan asked I looked at Josh and kissed him again and I felt him kiss back. "Does that answer you question Shan?" I asked and she came iver and hugged me. We got Josh sorted out. It turns out that he broke his hand. So he has that in a cast.

I go up to Joshs room and knock on the door. "Come in" Josh said and I walked in. "So umm Josh I was wondering if you-" I said then Josh cut me off "would go out with me?" He said and I just smiled and nodded my head. I went over to his bed and we started to kiss. I love every minute with him and I dont want to keave him. I still have to explain yhe whole Jamie thing to him and about what happened today. I hope he will still love me when I tell him.