Chapter 9

Emilys P.O.V

I am going to Insomnia and I will be great with all of the girls and guys there. I cant wait to meet the fans and it will be awesome. I walk into our room and start to pack for oir flight in 2 days. "Em are you ready for Insomnia?" Josh asked as he walked into the room. "Yeah are YOU ready?" I asked and he just looked at me and smiled. "Well no its kinda hard to do anything with a broken hand" he said looking at his hand in a cast. I just looked at him and smiled.

I help Josh pack and I left to go and find Shannon. I went into the kitchen to find her and Simon at the island eating breakfast and talking. "Hey Shan so I was wondering that us and the rest of the lads girlfriends should have a name like The Sidegirls Josh likes it" I said and just smiled at me. "I love it that would be amazing" she said smiling. Im really glad she likes the idea and I cant wait for more memories to come. I think we might end up creating our own YouTube channels and do videos together that would be so much fun.

Shannons P.O.V

I was sitting in Nandos and my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. I answered it and a really creapy mans voice started talking. "I know where you and Emily live I will find you two and kill your boyfriends so watch your back Shannon!!" He said and ended the call. I started to panic and I headed home ringing Simon on the way to tell him what has just happened. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. All I could do was wsit until we go to Insomnia then that is when I know that we will be safe and away from any drama. Everyone is coming over to the house for a sleep over as we are leaving for Insomnia early the next day and it would be easier for everyone. All I can do I wait and see what happens and hope nothing bad happens.