Chapter 23

Emilys P.O.V

So my best friend is pregnant and it is 10 days till Christmas. Im so excited. Josh finally has the cast on his hand off, his hand is very weak now so he now has to be careful.

Today im doing some Christmas shopping with Shannon, Simon and Josh. We are going in Simons car. I run and quickly shower and curl my hair. I put some makeup on and I get an outfit out of the wardrobe. I found my white shorts with my red air max 90s and a colourful sidmen t-shirt and a black snap back.

"Cmon Josh" I shout from the bottom of the stairs "alright babe im coming" Josh says coming down the stairs. He grabs his phone and we met Simon outside in the car waiting for us. "You took your time" Simon says which made me and Shannon laugh. Shannon was now 2 months pregnant. We haven't seen Simons ex in a while. "Im sorry lets go now" Josh says and Simon starts driving.

We arrived at the mall and I pulled Shannon into a baby shop to pick out some baby clothes. "We are only getting white as we dont know the gender yet" Shannon says looking at some white baby grows. We brought a few things from there and we went into a game store so we could buy the lads some games for Christmas. Shannon was buying Simon a new xbox one as Simon has already broken his.

I wanted to get Josh a game he has been wanting a while, that game is fallout 4. He didnt want to buy it himself I dont know why but he didnt. We brought the stuff and went to go and find the lads to put bags into the car as I could tell Shannon was struggling.

Simons P.O.V

I was in a ring shop, I was going to ask Shannon to marry me on Christmas Day. This was exciting and I wanted to surprise her by making a nursery for the baby so that is my Christmas present to her. I walk out of the shop with Josh and we see the girls. Shannon was struggling with a bag. I went up to her and took the bag off of her and held her hand.

"Thanks babe" she says "no problem babe" I say kissing her cheek. "Can we take these back to the car and lie down im tired" she says "sure babe" I say. We went back to the car and set off for home.

Joshs P.O.V

We were in the car on our way home as Shannon wasn't feeling well. She looked really pale. I got an idea I could get Emily for Christmas. A puppy I was going to get her a puppy and she will love it I hope.

We arrived home and Simon helped Shannon into the house so I had to help bring the bags in. I know what Simon is doing for Shannon on Christmas Day and I think it is sweet. She will love it.

Christmas this year will be fun I can tell.