Chapter 15

Joshs P.O.V

I have been waiting for hours and the doctors and nurses haven't told me anything about Emily. Im really starting to worry. I need her. I dont want her to go. All of the sidemen arrived including my sister. Shannon ran up to me and hugged me. "You okay Josh?" Shannon asked and I returned the hug. "Kinda" I replied with tears running down my face. "She will be okay bro, she will be okay, she is a fighter like you Josh." Shannon said I just smiled. "Thanks sis I kmow she is" I said.

The lads came over to me and gave me bro hugs. I was tired but I didnt want to leave Em just in case something important happens and I need to be there with her. I need to protect her. No one is going to get in the way of our love. I dont know who will get in the way of our love. I dont want to think about it.

"Emily Smith" the doctor said. We all got up. (Sorry Em about the surname) "is there something wrong" I asked "no Emily is fine she has some nasty cuts on her arms and legs. She has some bruising on her face and she has a broken arm. We have put a cast on her arm and she will need alot of looking after. She is free to go later today." The doctor said. I had relief in me. We went to her room and she was sleeping. I went over to her bed and held her hand. I whispered "im so sorry Em. It was my fault this happened to you. If I didnt open the door then this would never have happened. Im so sorry Em."

I was just about to let go of her hand when her grip got tighter. I turned to face her and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Josh non of this was your fault okay" she said and I just smiled "okay" I said. I leaned doen and planted a kiss on Ems lips. She smiled into the kiss. It lasted for 30 seconds. "Ive missed that" she said and I just smiled. "Same here baby same here" I said. "You can go home now." The doctor said and left the room. "I brought you some clothes babe" I said handing them to her. "Shall I help you get ready?" I asked and she nodded.

Emilys P.O.V

Josh helped me get ready and we left with all of the sidemen back to the house. I got out the car and there was a rose and a note on the doorstep. I picked it up and I read it. It says:
Dear Josh,
Its me Elizabeth. I miss you josh and I love you. I know you still love me. So we can get back together and be happy again. I know you miss me Josh. I live you. Be with me again or I will come and get you myself.
Love you Joshy
Elizabeth♡

I finished reading the note and I just looked at Josh. "You okay babe" he asked. I shock my head and gave him the note. I had a tear run down my face. Josh read the note and came up to me and hugged me. I teturned the hug. "Babe listen to me my ex wont get in the way of us I promise. The only person I want to be with is you. You are my beautiful princess and you meant the absolute world to me. I would do anything for you my princess." He said and connected our lips. Our lips moved in sync. It felt so good and right. It felt right to be with Josh. I love him.