Chapter 14

I am mainly doing Joshs P.O.V this chapter so enjoy!!!

Joshs P.O.V

I was discharge from the hospital and the first place I went was tje police station. My sister is worried about her best friend. "Hello sir how may I help you" the man at the desk said. "I'd like to report a kidnapping" "okay sir can you give me any details about it" he said "yes my girlfriends ex bf Jamie kept stalking us and 2 nights ago he knocked on our hotel door. I opened the door and he stabbed me and took my girlfriend Emily now I dont know where she is" I said and the man looked at me with a sorry face. "Okay sir thank you can you tell me this Jamies last name" the nan asked and I said "Hunter its Jamie Hunter" "okay sir Jamie Hunter is one of our most reported person here so we need to find him fast." The man said getting out hi phone calling the chief.

I got out my phone amd called Shannon (phone call between Shannon and Josh S = Shannon and J = Josh)

J: heyy sis how you doing?
S: im fine but where are you the hospital called and said you were discharged ages ago.
J: I went to the police station to report Emilys kidnapping.
S: okay what did they say?
J: they said that they need to find her now as Jamie is their most wanted criminal.
S: we are helping look then.
J: okay you all come to the police station and we will set off.
S: okay see you soon bro.
J: okay sis

I hang up the phone and wait for tje others. They soon arrived and we headed out with the police and dogs. We all started to get worried. We all split up ib different directions but there was alot of police with them just in case something happens and we need back up. Me and the chief head towards a abandoned house but there was lights on "lets go inside" the chief said I nodded my head and I followed the chief in with police behind me.

I heard a man shouting and I heard crying. I heard my name being called faintly I knew who it was. It was Emily. "Thats Emilys voice" I whispered and they nodded their heads heading towards the shouting. We entered a room and I saw Emily with chains on her wrists and ankles. The police had guns pointing at Jamie tjen they handcuffed him and took him out. I got help from the other officers to get Emily out. "Baby its okay now im here" I said to her but she didnt smile she was so weak. I called Simon and told him that we found Emily and to head to the hospital.

I headed to the hospital with Emily on me. "Help please its my girlfriend please help" I said as I entered the hospital. They took Emily on a bed and into a room. I had to wait outside. I hope she will be okay. I xant believe I let this happen. If I didnt open the door non of this would have happened. I feel like im responsible for all of this. I just hope that shes okay.