"Nothing like a tragedy to bring out the do-gooders. Where is your leader? Where is Robin Hood?" Guy questioned as I just remained silent behind my mask as he advanced. I tightened my grip on the reigns with each step before he stopped once again.

"Or are you alone? Does Robin Hood think himself too important to do his own mischief now?" He asked me as he paused, before putting his hand to his ear, teasing me to talk as I didn’t give him the satisfaction. I wasn’t stupid, one word from my mouth would give away who I was.

"Hm? A man of few words? No matter. I’m sure I will hear your voice when you plead for your life." He smirked before in a flash he reached out and struck my left arm. I bit hard on my tongue not to cry out ouch. I sucked in a breath at the pain, as I held my slightly wounded arm to my chest. I didn’t dare look at Guy again as he continued to berate me. "Not even an “ouch?” “Ouch” costs nothing. Surely you could utter an “ouch.”"

I swung my hand back in a fist as Guy grunted. I kicked him at the back of the knees before kicking his back as he fell the ground with a grunt. I quickly pulled my horse along, and leaped on its back cantering away. I turned around to see Guy getting back on his feet as he sheathed his sword, he looked frustrated and slightly embarrassed. I smirked before I kept focusing on in front of me.

"Ouch" I hissed through clenched teeth as I quickly made my way home. I climbed into my window, and got out of my Nightwatchmen clothes, hiding them safely, I was currently dressed in my undergarments, as I filled a fresh bowl of water, and started washing my cut over the wash bowl with a cloth. It stung slightly, but I soon grew numb to the pain. It wasn't deep, but it would take time to heal. I sighed before I heard the front door downstairs open.

"Sir Guy?" I heard my father say as I paused, my blood froze, as I peeked downstairs to see Guy, stiffly talking with my father as I hurried to clean the rest of my cut.

"Is she home?" Guy asked as I scoffed. I didn't want or need him to be here at this current moment in time. To be honest, I was nervous he might realize or notice the cut, he seems to notice many things when it comes to me.

"Yes. Come through." My father's welcoming yet adgitated voice spoke as I gulped and cleaned my wound faster, wincing a few times, my eyes flickering to the door, worried someone would enter my room and pounce on me. I could hear my father's footsteps on the stairs, as I quickly dried my arm.

"Father?" I asked as he came into the room, his eyes immediately went to the bowl and the cut on my arm as his face went from peaceful to worried.

"Are you hurt?" He asked me holding out his hand so that I would show him my wound. I wasn't stupid.

"No, I caught it on a splinter on the door." I told evasively as my father still didn’t look very convinced as he frowned harder before trying to reach for my arm.

"Let me see." He ordered as I took a small step back slightly.

"No, no, no. It’s nothing. What does Gisborne want?" I asked as I turned around from him, trying to get him off focusing me, which seemed to work. I saw in the corner of my eye his expression changed from worried and concern to confusion.