13;Glass Of Water

Start from the beginning

Leonard dragged his hand over Daisy's shoulders as a sign that she had to follow him. The two walked in quietly, not making a sound as they passed through the house.

Snart walked in to the kitchen, a rather small kitchen with a newspaper and two beer bottles lying on top of it. Leonard stopped in his tracks, taking up his gloves and his hand reached for the bottle but stopped. Daisy walked closer to Leonard and took his hand, holding it because the immortal girl knew that they already messed with the timeline enough.

Leonard turned around and started walking out of the kitchen, Daisy was just about to follow when she turned around seeing a picture of Leonard. Daisy smiled, he looked so young and happy.

-"I came down for a glass of water." A voice said and Daisy snapped out of her thoughts. She locked at Leonard's direction, Daisy saw a young kid just like the one in the photo.

Leonard had just meet his younger self and Daisy moved closer away, to the wall, her back against the wooden panel, so she not would be seen.

-"I'm Leo. Are you friends with my daddy?" The young voice continued.

-"Kind of." Leonard answered to his younger self. All this according to Daisy was weird, she was immortal and had seen powerful men been destroyed but this almost toped the list.

-"I think my daddy's sleeping." Young Leonard said.

-"Can I tell you something, Leo? It's important..." Leonard said and Daisy listened carefully, she had no idea what Leonard was about to say. -"Don't ever let anyone hurt you. Ever. Not here..." Leonard said and Daisy could see that he pointed to his head and he continued and pointed to young Leonard's heart. -"And especially... not here."

Daisy closed her eyes, she could feel her eyes tearing up. The strawberry blonde girl looked down on the ground, this hurt to hear. -"No matter what, you always have o look out for yourself. Okay? You understand?" Leonard finished.

-"I think so." Young Leonard spoke.

Daisy wiped away a tear that fell on her cheek. -"Who the hell are you?" A man said, holding a gun to Daisy's head. The man pressed the safety off and the gun cocks.

-"Walk" The man said as he spotted Leonard. Daisy walked towards Leonard who stood up. -"You two get the hell away from my boy, you son of a bitch."

In a calm voice Leonard spoke to his younger self, -" Why don't you go on up to bed? Go on."
The younger child nodded his head and walked up the stairs. Leonard looked at Daisy, -"You okay?"

-"Yeah, you?" Daisy asked and Leonard nodded his head.

Leonard's father held a gun to the two who had just broken in to the house, -"Talk fast, or you and her take a bullet. What're you doing in my home?"

-"A favor for you." Leonard said and reached into Daisy's pocket where the emerald where.

-"Watch it." Leonard's father said.

Leonard pulled out the green emerald and said, -"Relax."

-"How the hell did you get...-" Leonard's father starts but was cut off by Leonard. -"Two days from now, you try to steal this and you get arrested, and you spend five years in Iron Heights."

-"What are you talking about?"

-"Cut the crap. We both know if I go down o the basement right now, I'll find floor plans for the Central City museum. Let's just say I've saved you the trouble... and from being arrested." And placed the emerald on a newspaper that was on the kitchen table.

-"How do you know all this?" Leonard's father asked terrified.

-"The same way I'll know if you even think of raising a hand o your wife and son. I know who you are. I know the man you become and it's all I can do to keep from ending you right here, right now, but if I do, hat means my sister's never born, so you get a pass." Leonard said and started to walk out of the house.

Daisy quickly followed but heard Leonard's father mumble -"Your sister?" before she stepped outside the house. Outside Mick and Jeff was waiting for Leonard and Daisy. -"Looks like you didn't write yourself out of the timeline." Mick said.

-"Looks like." Leonard answered.

-"But?" Jeff asked.

-"I don't know, I just thought maybe things would feel differently."

-"The Englishman says it akes time for time to change." Mick said.

-"Take it easy Leo, it takes time" Daisy said and rolled her eyes.

-"What were you trying o change?" Jeff asked confused.

-"My dad was never father of the year, but at least he never raised a hand to any of us." Leonard said.

-"Until he went to prison, which now he won't." Jeff said connecting the dots.

-"Let's get out of here." Leonard said.

***

The two criminals, half of Firestorm and the immortal girl was in the smaller ship, trying to fly back to the ship so that no one would know that they had stole a emerald and almost destroyed Leonard Snart's timeline.

-"In coming call from Dr. Stein" Gideon said. -"Jefferson? Jefferson, where are you?"

-"Well, it's not a short story." Jeff said.

-"There's no time! Gideon will upload you coordinates o the Greyhill Building. Rip and Sara are in danger." Stein said.

-"We're on our way, Professor." Leonard said.

-"Why do I always have to clean up other people's messes?" Daisy said sarcastically. The ship had changed course.

---Not-Edited---

If you liked it Comment, Vote and Share.