I so ship you guys! Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It's beautiful!" I gasp

I run over to him and hug him. He hugs me back and I thank him like a billion times. After that, he gives Bailey a box as well. 

"Didn't think I forgot about you, now did you my fairy princess?" He smiled

B squealed and ripped open the box. 

(This is what Bailey's dress looks like, and what she will be wearing to the show.)

So after we stopped gushing about the dresses and ate our breakfast we decided to start getting ready

So after we stopped gushing about the dresses and ate our breakfast we decided to start getting ready. We both took showers, did our hair, make up, everything. We were done at about 3 o'clock. I had to be at the arena at 4:30 to go through sound check, and rehearse... I was a bit nervous. I looked over at Bailey to see er finishing up as well, and smiled. She looked beautiful! 

"Wow B... You look amazing!" I smile

"Wow Fae! You look stunning!" She beamed

We laughed at our timing and just laughed at each other really. After we calmed down, we said goodbye to everyone so we could go eat. We went to Sonic and just ate for about an hour... It was okay with everyone from the venue because Sonic was across the street. 

"Hey Fae! I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but we need you." Sam the tech guy apologized

"Oh no it's okay.. Sam you know Bailey right?" I smiled

"Ye-Yeah. Hi Bailey." He blushed

"Hi Sammie Bear!"

"How are you?"

"Good."

"I hate to cut this short, but we really need to go Fae."

"Oh right! Bails I will see you in a bit. Love you bitch!" I winked

"Bye lover!" She shouted after us.

I walked away with Sam and started our rehearsal. The show doesn't start until 8 so we had 4 hours. So we worked for 3 and a half. Which gives me time to relax and calm my nerves, and also to talk to Bailey. So I texted her to come over to my dressing room when I got a call from Cameron.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's Cameron... Cameron from yesterday." He said nervously

"Yeah, I know." I laughed

"Oh.. hah. Obviously duh! Sorry, so how are you?" He chuckled

"Yeah, I'm nervous but I'm good and you?" 

"Why are you nervous? You have nothing to worry about. I bet you're amazing!"

"Oh taaanks!" I smiled

"You are very welcome! So what cha up to?"

"Oh just waiting for Bailey to meet me in my dressing room. What about you?"