Chapter 8

*Hey guys, the pic above is a pretty close pic of Izzy! I hope you like it😊 Bye*

Owen's P.O.V...........

Yesterday Ash called me and told me that Jess liked me. I felt AMAZING! The bad thing was that I'm moving. I didn't want to start dating Jess and then leave, so I'm not going to date her. It brakes my heart because I really really like her but I'm moving so I don't want to make her go through a long distance relationship. Like I said it breaks my heart.

Jess's P.O.V.........

Yesterday was so bad for me! I think I need to text Owen but I don't want to. He's my first crush, I really really like him! I need to think of something else. Like moving in with DJ.

I walk down stairs to talk to my mom and Dad. "Hey mom can I move into an apartment with my friend DJ?" I ask. "Is it just going to be the two of you?" asked my Dad. "Yes! Just us" I say. "Well let us think about it" says my Mom.

I walk into my room and start to text Owen.

Me: "Hey, r u moving?!?!?!?"

Owen: "ya I'm really mad! Cause my dad is staying but I have to go live with my Mom! I wish I could stay with a friend or my dad"

Me: "😢 I'm sad ur going! I'll miss u! U were my first friend here!"

Owen: "I'll miss u too!"

Me: "Ya😞. We should hang out before u leave!!!😄!"

Owen: "YES!!!!!!😁 I'm in!"

Me: "What about today!?!"

Owen: "Sure I'm free. I'll pick u up. What time???"

Me: "What about noon?"

Owen: "That's in about a half an hour. I'm game!"

Me: "K see u then!😁"

I put my phone on my desk and go to my closet. I want something cute but not fancy. He is my crush. I think I'll go with a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and some heels.

............half an hour later.................

Knock Knock!!!!! I hear someone knocking at the door and rush to it, it's probly Owen. I open the door and..."Hey Jess! What's up?" asked DJ. I look at her disipointed and say "Oh, nothing. I'm just waiting on Owen". "Wait! Your waiting on Owen? Are you going on a date!?!?" asked DJ smiling. "NO! We are just going to hang out. That's all" I say. "Ok whatever! So what did your parents say?" said DJ. "They're think about it". "Ok. Well see you later" says DJ walking to her car. As I'm about to shut the door Owen's car pulls up. I yell at my parents "MOM DAD IM LEAVING FOR A LITTLE BIT!". "OK BE SAFE!" yells my Mom.

I walk out and get in the car. "Hey, ready?" asked Owen. "For what?" I asked. "For the time of your life!" said Owen smiling. I couldn't help but smile too. HE'S SO CUTE!😁! As we leave for the mall my phone goes off. It's Ash, she sent a group text.

Ashley: Hey guys I just remembered that I never told u who my boyfriend was.

Izzy: WHO IS HE?!?!?!?

Ashley: His name is Jax.

DJ: Oh him! He's so cute!

Coplaland: Ya. He is!

Mackinze: Guys ur talking about Ash's boyfriend!

DJ: Ya I know!

Coplaland: Same!

Me: That's awsome Ash!

I turn my phone on silent so that I don't have to hear my phone go off every second. "Who was that?" asked Owen. "Just Ash. She was telling us who her boyfriend was" I say. "Really who is he?" asked Owen. "That guy Jax" I say "He's kind of cute". I said that just to see what he does. "Oh! You think?" asked Owen.

Owen's P.O.V........

Jess said that Jax was cute! I'm freaking out! I really like Jess. When I leave will she date Jax! NO! He's with Ash! But she might be with some other guy! I'm getting nervous/mad now. I need to calm down. I say to Jess "Where are we going again?". "The mall stupid!" she says as she soft punchs my arm. I turn on the radio and one of my favorite songs come on, Radioactive. We both start to sing.

Once the song is over we are at the mall. Good timing! We get out of the car and walk in. We go inside JcPennys. Jess heads to the girls section draging me behind her. She looks through the clothing and comes to me with a red dress. "Do you like it?" she asked. "I don't know what it looks like on you. Go put it on!" I say smiling. Jess grabs my hand and drags me to the dressing room. She runs in and I take a seat by the door. She walks out and I have no words! She looks AMAZING! "Wow!!! Thats.......just WOW!" I say. "Now do you like!?!" she asked. "Yes! It looks perfect on you".

  (Here's a pic of the dress👆)

She goes back in and changes. When she comes out she says "I'm getting this dress. My birthday is coming soon so this will be the perfect dress". "Well then let me just get that for you" I say as I grab the dress "it will be your birthday gift from me". "No that's ok" she says and trys to grab it, but I pull away and run to the counter. She follows behind. As I pay for the dress she finally is at the counter. I knew she would be slow, she's in heels.

After I pay for the dress Jess and I went to five other stores and then we went to Starbucks. After Starbucks we decided to go to my house.

We pull into the drive way of my house. We walk in and head to my room and see........

*Hey guys I hope u like this chapter! Please comment and tell me what u think will happen!!💗 ok bye guys 💗💖👋💋*