Chapter 7

*Hey guys, the pic above is a pic of DJ. Its just what I wanted! I hope you like it! Bye!!!!!*

Jess's P.O.V......

I left Ashley's and when I got home I lied in bed and thought about what she said. She said that she was going to get me and Owen together. I'm don't know if I want that to happen or not. I decide to just forget about it and go to sleep.

....................the next day...................

Today is Saturday and I'm sooooo bored! I grab my phone and see that I have 20 messages and 5 missed calls. 3 of the missed calls are from random numbers and the other 2 are from Ashley. And the messages are from Ashley also and they all say the same thing. They say "CALL ME NOW!!!!!!". I guess I  didn't hear my phone last night. Oh wait my phone was off so I think I need to call her.

"Hello" said Ashley very tired.

"Hey. You told me to call you" I said.

"Oh ya. Ummm......so don't hate me. I maybe might of.......".

"What! What did you do??!?!?" I ask her.

"I might have gotten you and Owen together!!!!"

I'm just silent! I hangup the phone and text her saying "Sorry I'm just shocked! Can talk bye😊". I decide to go get breakfast with DJ. I call her and we agree to meet at IHOP.

DJ and I met at IHOP and get our table. "So.....I hear Ash might have gotten you and Owen together. How you feel?" asked DJ. "I think I'm ok. But I mean Owen would never like me. So I'm ok" I say as I look at the menu.

DJ's P.O.V..........

I wonder about Jess sometimes. She's one of my best friends. Ever sense Jess came here, we've became bff. I think MAYBE better than with Ashley.

"So.....your not mad at Ash?" I asked. "No. I'm not mad. I'm just.....I don't know.......maybe..NO IM NOT!" says Jess still looking at the menu. I look back at the menu too. "Hey, Jess I have a question for you" I say still looking down at the menu. "What is it?" Jess asked. "Would you like to be my roommate? I just moved into a new apartment and I feel really lonly. Your the first person that I thought of. But this is only of you want to" I say looking up at her. She had a big smile on her face. "DJ I would love to be your roommate!" says Jess looking up at me too. "Sweet move in in about maybe 3 days. I know you just moved so I want to give you some time" I say as the watriss comes. "Ok that's should be good" says Jess. "What can I get you ladies today?" asked the watriss, she looked like she was in her 30s. "I would like the stuffed French toast" Jess say. "And u would like the strawberry banana pancakes" I say as we give her the menu.

Jess's P.O.V.....

We have the watriss take the menu and she left. I looked at DJ and just start laghing. "What's so funny????" asked DJ. "Your face!" I said in between laghts. "Oh you mean this" said DJ making the stupid face. We both laght and and start to talk again.

.................2 minutes later................

"Ring ring ring ring pick up your phone ring ring" went DJ's phone. She picked it up and started talking. "Hello?!?........WHAT really????......I'm with her now do you want me to tell her?......ya Ok......Bye" she says as she ends the call. "What is it?" I ask. "Oh um....that was Ash.....it's just......Owen.....he's moving!". I look at DJ with a sad look. I feel as if i lost a part of my heart! "Are you ok?" asked DJ. "Ya I'm fine" I say as I grab my phone and just look at his number for a few minutes.

...............3 minutes later...................

"Ok ladys. I have a Stuffed French Toest and the Strawberry Banana Pancakes" says the watriss putting the plates down in front of us. We thank her and she leaves and we start to eat.

...............5 minutes later...................

      "Can I take your plates?" asked the watriss. "Yes, thank you" I say. "So.......Jess are you really ok?" asked DJ. "Yes. I'm fine" I say as the watriss puts the bill on the table. "So what do I got pay?" asks DJ. "You don't have to pay anything. I invited you so I got it" I say as I get up pay. We walk outside and get in our cars.

     When I get home I  decide to text Ash and ask her a few questions. I text her:

"Hey is it true Owen is moving?!?
And did u really get us together?"

"Hey yes Owen is moving and no not anymore. Sence he's moving he won't be together with u!Sorry!!" said Ash

"K I just need to know. Bye"

     I lie down the rest of the day in my room and do nothing.

*Hey guys hope u liked it!!!!!! Bye👋😁*