Chapter 26

*Hey guys this chapter is the second to last. I hope you like and please leave a comment so I know you like this book. This chapter is going to be long too. The character at the top is Don, Nichole's boyfriend. In the last chapter I'll show you a pic of Zac. Ok here's the chapter!!💗💗*

Jess's P.O.V....

He..........kisses me! As soon as our lips meet I pull away. I'm not ready. Not yet!

"I'm sorry I just felt something between us Jess. I'll just go." says Zac hanging his head. "No Zac! I felt something too. I just......I'm not ready for a relationship yet! I just got over someone I really liked. Maybe even loved!! (😏)" I say trying to look into his eyes.

He agrees to be friends and goes inside his house. I hurry home. And just fall asleep. Today has made me tired!!

.............................................................

It's been two weeks since I went to DJ's for that movie. I started texting Zac a lot more. He's really nice.

I moved in with DJ awhile ago and we are having a lot of fun. Zac comes over a lot too!😁

We had my birthday party the day after my actual birthday because I spent that day with my family. Nothing exciting happened. I did wear the dress Owen got me a while ago tho. We all talked and dance. The party was at DJ and I's place. Everyone was there, old friends and new friends........well one person wasn't there.

DJ and Hal, Izzy and Gabe, Ashley and Jax, Mackinze and Ryan, Copelaland and Jake, and finally Nichole and Don were all there. Zac was there too.

The party was great and fun. We played games and danced. I didn't want it to end.
.............................................................

Today is Saturday and Zac and I planned on meeting up and doing something. I was hoping we could go shopping or something. DJ and Hal are have a couple day.

I miss that!

I miss him.

I miss....Owen.

I sometimes can't sleep at night because of it. If I fall asleep I dream of him and it hurts to wake up and not see him.

A buzz sound stops my thoughts. It was a text.

From. HIM!

Owen!!

My face lights up. I haven't heared from him in what feels like a life time.

Owen - Hello?

Me - Hi...

Owen - How are you??

Me - As good as I can be. U??

Owen - Fine....I miss you

Me - Same here

Owen - I have to go I just wanted to make sure you were ok. But if you ever need anything just call or text!!

Me - Ok thanks bye

Nothing.........

He doesn't answer or anything. I'm left with silence. He must of been really busy.

A knock comes at my door a little while later. I open it and see Zac's smiling face. "Hey!" says Zac. "Hey! Ready to go?" I asked. "Yup!" says Zac, his smile getting bigger I don't know how it did.

We agree to go to the movies and after that hang at the mall for a bit.

We get to the theater and decide to watch Sing. I heared it was really good.

Owen's P.O.V........

I texted Jess just a minute ago while I was on my way to school. This school is so different from the one in Flordia! It's more strict!

I get inside the school and head to my locker. I've already made a lot of friends, there's this one girl! She's funny and kind of cute.......

The bell ring and my thoughts disapear. I hurry to class and think about maybe going back to Flordia in a few days.

School is finally over and I'm so tried! I get in my car and drive home. As soon as I'm home I throw myself onto my bed and sleep for years!!!! JK, I sleep for 2 hours.

Jess's P.O.V.......

The movie was great! But now I'm excited to go shopping!

Zac and I stop in all my favorite stores that are in the mall: Rue21, Starbucks, Lush, Macy's, Urban Decay, and Jcpennys.

We did to stop at like.......ok.......1 store for Zac. 😒😳😀
We went to Gamestop then we looked in the guys section of Macy's and Jcpenneys.

He didn't mind tho. I guess.....he didn't say anything he just smiled through it all.

When we were both tired of shopping we decide to head back to DJ and I's place.

Once there we sat on the couch and talked. I mostly listed to him talk about what has recantly happened to him. Like I heard him say he was in the newspaper (we don't get the newspaper so I wouldn't know if it was true or not). I don't remember what for tho.....

As I listen to him talk I get a little tied and lay my head on his shoulder. He didn't mind but was shocked by the sudden touch. I shouldn't of done that because before I knew it I was asleep.

Why does this kind of sound familiar??........

I wake up a hour later by myself! I know when I fell asleep Zac was here. Where is he??

I get up and walk to my room, nothing. To the kitchen, nothing! I walk to every room in the house and still nothing.

Where could he be?

Did he leave me?

Before I could think again the door opens and I expect to see DJ and Hal but instead see Zac and 40 bags come through the door.

I hurry to help him with the bags and he says "I thought you would still be sleeping, that's why I went to get the bags". I smile and say "Oh, I thought you left me!".

He looks at me weird. "Jess I would never do that!". I'm kind of shocked when he says that.

We put the bags in my room. And by bags I mean everything that I bought for myself! When we go back to the living room we sit and talk again. Zac and I are very boring. Don't you think??

DJ and Hal come home soon after that and Zac leaves. I go to my room and leave Hal and DJ to do what ever they want.......on second thought maybe I should watch them!!!

JK. I go to my room and put everything I bought away. It's like 10 o'clock so I decide to put I'm PJ's on. Before I go to bed I look at my phone and read through Owen and I's texts. I decide that I will probably never see him again and text Zac...

Me - Hey, I had a really fun time today. Do u want to go on a date with me next Saturday??

Zac - I would love to but I get to plan everything!!

Me - Deal!! See you then or at School !! Lol😁

Zac - Ok. Bye!!

Before I put my phone away I do something I never thought I would do in a million years...

I delete Owen's number....

*Hey guys!!! I hope you really liked this chapter. Tell me what you thought in the comments. I love reading those!! And what do you think will happen next?? The next chapter will be the final chapter in this book!! 😭😭😭😭
Let me know if I should make a sequal!! Ok I love you all thanks for reading see you in the next and final chapter!!!💗😢💗*