Chapter 11

*Hey guys. This is a pic of Jax. If u don't know who he is he's Ashley's boyfriend. Do u think they make a cute couple? Tell in the comments! Hope u like! Bye*

Jess's P.O.V......

As DJ and I talked for what felt like hours she told me what she thought about Ashley's boyfriend, Jax. Ashley can't flipen shut up about Jax! Its so anoying! When he's around she acts super cool and is quite. But when he's gone she can't SHUT UP about him!!

It's about 10:00 when DJ leaves. It's so late and we have school tomorrow! I decide to go to sleep. I put a pair of sweat pants and a crop top on.

................The next day......................

I wake up hearing my alarm go off. I quickly trun it off and stare at the celing.

I finally get up and walk to my bathroom. I get in the shower, get dressed in jeans, heels, and a tank top. I get in my car and head to school.

As I walk to my locker I see someone standing next to it and then they look at me then runs away. I open the door off locker and something falls out of it. It's a note! I pick it up and read it.

It's said:
Hey, I have good news and bad news for u. Meet me outside during lunch if u want to know what it is!!
💗Owen💗

I'm for sure going to meet Owen! Why not😏!?!?!? Also I knew it was him who was at my locker.

.....................lunch time.....................

The bell rings for lunch and I swear everyone is being soooo slow today. I quickly get to my locker, throw everything into it and head to the front of the school.

I open the door and see Owen seating on a bench. I quietly walk behind him and "BOO!" I say. He jumps and looks at me "Really!?!??" He asks. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me. "So what's up??" I ask. "Well which do you want to hear first!?" He asks. "The good news!" I say. "Ok, so I talk to my dad, and by that I mean begged my dad, to let me stay here and guess what!?!?!??" said Owen. "Your dad said yes!" I say. "Ya!! I'm soo happy! The problem is that, here comes the bad news, I have to find a place to stay and I can't live by myself" says Owen. "Oh! So what are you going to do?" I ask. "Well to stay I need to find someone to live with. Do you know someone?" asks Owen. "Well.....I would.....but I told DJ I would with her! Sorry!!" I say looking down. "It's ok! I just need to find somewhere to stay.
"I have an idea!" I say with a huge smile on my face!!