Chapter 5

*Hey guys, the above is a pic of Ashley. Its actually just what I wanted for Ashley. If you want to see more please comment their names!😄 Bye*

Jess's P.O.V......

When I wake up today I didn't hear my alarm. I look at my alarm clock and see that it's.......8:00!!! I'M LATE!!!!!

I get to school a few minutes later and ran into class. "Mrs. Gold, nice of you to finally join us" said Mrs. Flower looking at me with the 'your in trouble' look. "Sorry" I mumble as I take my seat.

After class all of Ashley's friends and I (plus Owen😁) headed to the cafeteria. We grabed our lunch and sat at our table.

"So what happened after you guys left yesterday?" asked Ashley with a huge smile on her face. I didn't realise why she was smiling so big till someone elboed me. It was Owen!!! "Hello!" said Ashley. Owen and I were staring at each other and we forget everyone was there. We stoped looking at each other and I say " All I did was take him home. We didn't even talk to each other". "Ok whatever" said DJ smileing. I lean over Owen and punch DJ in the arm. OMG OMG did I just touch Owen!!!! Ekkkkkk! "HEY! That hurt! No one mess with Jess!" said DJ acting like she was in pain. "I'll mess with her" said Owen smiling. I smiled back at him and punch him softly in the arm. When I punch DJ I did it as hard as I could, but I knew she was tough.

A few minutes later someone walked up to us. "Hi I'm Copelaland and this is Mackezie and we're new like you are". "Hi I'm Jess" I say with a smile. "We were wondering if we could be friends?" said Mackezie. "Ya! We would love to be your new friends!" said Ashley. Copelaland and Mackazie take a set in front of me and we all started to talk about when we were little. I didn't know how but the topic got on when we were little.

......................3 hour later..................

School is over and Izzy, DJ, Ashley, Copelaland, Mackezie and I (basically everyone but Owen) went to Ashley's to hang.

Once there we want to her room. Her house is huge! Ashley's room is about the size of two rooms in my old house and those rooms were big! We all sat on her king size bed and started to talk. "So what's up?" asked Izzy. "Ok guys I have big no not that! I have HUGE news!" said Ashley. "What is it!?!?!?" asked everyone at the same time. "Ok ok soooo...........I have a boyfriend!!!!!" said Ashley smiling as big as she could. "Oh WOW!!! That's sooo awsome! Who is he?" I ask. "It's Owen!" said Ashley. I felt like someone just punched me in the gut!😢

*Hey guys I hope u like it. Please comment what u think will happen next!!😁 Bye👋*