Chapter 10

*Hey guys, this pic above is Mackezie. This pic is a bit younger than I wanted but still good. Hope u like it!!! Also this is the last girl I will show.*

Owen's P.O.V.......

Jess was about to go inside and I didn't want to end the night with a simple hug. I really like Jess. I decide to do something brave and kiss her!

Jess's P.O.V......

I'm about to go in my house but I don't want this night to end. I really like Owen! I think I'm going to do something brave! I think I will kiss him!!

"So....I'll see you.......," I say as Owen leans in and I feel his soft lips on mine. It was a soft and sweet kiss. We pull away and I can't help but smile. "So I'll see you later?" asked Owen. I give him the look of 'are you kidding me' and he starts to laght. "I'm kidding" he says laghting. We lean in and kiss again, it's still a soft sweet kiss.

We pull away again and I put my hand on the door handle. "So I will see you later" I say and open the door. "Bye" says Owen smiling. "Bye" I say back with a wave. He smiles at me and walks to his car. He gets in and I shut the door. I lean against it.

I see some one on the couch. "Hello?? Who's there?!??" I say worried. "OMG! I was watching from the window! And let me say, OMG!" said a familiar voice. "Who are you??" I ask. "Really! Jess!? It's me DJ". Oh! Sorry I couldn't see. You tured the lights off" I say. "Oh sorry! Anyway how was the date?" asked DJ raiseing an eyebrow. "It wasn't a date! We were just hanging out!". "Ok ok whatever you say!" says DJ. "Hey sorry that I didn't tell you I was going to be here. I just thought that you would be home by now and when I got here your mom let me in". "That's Ok!" I say laghing. We walk to the couch and sit and talk the rest of the night.

*Hey guys that was the story! I Hope u like and please comment and tell me what u think! K bye!!😘