Chapter 13

*Hey guys in this chapter ur going to learn a little more about the new kid that was flirting with DJ!! That's him ^^^ up there^^^!! I hope u like!!*

DJ's P.O.V........

(At the beginning of lunch)

As I see Jess head outside, I can also see Owen sitting on a bench. I know that Owen gave Jess a note sooo......ya. I might of have u the idea!!😊

As Ashley, Izzy, Copelaland, Mackize, and I sit down I see a new guy standing by the front of the cafeteria. I decide to invite him over to our table. He's kind of cute. And I'm really brave!! JK! But I'm good at faking things.

"Hi there! I'm DJ" I say as I walk up to him. "Hi! I'm Hal! He says.

Hal's P.O.V......

I'm new to this school, so I don't really know what to do here.

As I'm standing at the corner of the cafeteria looking at all the people here, I see a girl walking up to me. She was very pretty. "Hi there! I'm DJ" she says. I look at her and smile. "Hi! I'm Hal" I say.

I decide to go sit with her and talk.

We sit down as DJ tells me all her friend's names. "This is Ashley, Coplaland, Izzy, and Mackize" She says pointing to them. "Hello" I say to them. "If you do sit with us for the rest of the school year, I want you to now that you wouldn't be the only guy that sits with us" says DJ. I laght and say "I would love to sit here with you guys!". "So is it just you guys and the other guy that sits here?" I ask. "No there's one more girl. Her name is Jess. She's over there" says Izzy pointing to a girl sitting at a table with a guy. She was very pretty but not as beautiful as DJ. I hope I might get to know her better.

*Hey guys that was chapter 13. Sorry I haven't written in a while!! I hope u liked this short chapter!!😁😁 Ok byeeee💋!!*