Chapter 19

*Hey guys!!!! I'm super super sorry that I  haven't updated in a   loooooonnnnnnngggg time but I've been busy with school, work, and family things. I hope you like it!*

DJ's P.O.V......

Hal and I sit on the picnic blanket that he has set up for us. I never thought that Hal would do to something like this.

We watch the waves hit the sand and feel so relaxed. 

We open up the basket and I dig out all the food. Hal packed all my favorite foods.

Once the basket was empty I decide it was time for a swim. "Come!" I said standing up. "What where?" asked Hal. "In the water stupid!" I said smiling as I took off me shorts and tank top.
Hal just stares at me.

I run to the water and dive in. When I come up for air I look to see Hal but he's not there! "Hal!" I scream! Al of a sudden I feel something go around my waist. I scream as I'm lifted out of the water. I look down and see Hal laghing. "Hey put me down!" I said as I try to get loose. "Ok if that's what you want!" says Hal. "Wait No wait......" I say as I'm dropped into the water. I come up and look at Hal. He is laghting so hard. I jump on top of him and we both fall into the water.
We come back up and I'm still on him. We look at each other and Hal leans in. And soon our lips meet. We start of slow but soon we start to go a little faster.

I opened my eyes and pulled away. "What's wrong?" asked Hal. "Nothing. I'm fine. We should head in" I say as we start walking in. I don't really know why I pulled away.

We get to where we left the basket and layed on the blanket. We stare at the sky and I can't help but get closer to Hal and pretty soon I fall asleep.

..................5 hours later....................

I open my eyes and see that Hal is gone and I'm alone. The Sun is shining bright so it must be morning. I get up to look for Hal.
I turn around and see Hal behind me. "Hey" said Hal. "Hey. I was wondering where u were." I said. "Ya. I just got up. Hey, come with me".

Hal and I walk to the edge of the water and just stand there.

"So...." I say. Hal gets down on one knee. "Hal.....what are you doing!?!!?!?" I say panicked. "DJ will you be my....."

*Hey guys sorry about the cliffhanger but I'm have something planned. K hope u liked! Love bye!!💋💗💗💗💋*