Chapter 4

*The pic up at the top is the closest pic I could find of Owen, this pic is just a little bit younger than I wanted it to look but it's still cute. Let me know in the comments if you want to see more characters and let me know who.😊 Bye"

Jess's P.O.V....

I woke up the next day feeling super tired and hearing my alarm going off. I look at the clock and remember it's my first day of school here.

I finally drag myself out of bed and walk into my closet and find ripped jeans, a red tank top with a white shawl and black heel boots.

I walk down stairs and make myself some breakfast. My parents have to be at work early so they leave me home alone, but always leave a note of some kind. I found the note today in a bowl on the counter.

I finish my breakfast and head out. I get in the car and drive to school which is only two blocks away.

..................2 minutes later................

I reach the new school and walk inside. I walk into the office and someone that looks about my age says "Can I help you?". I look at them and say "Yes, I'm new and was wondering where the principal's office is". They look at me and point to the door in the corner and say "Right over there. Just have seat and he will be here in just a few".

I walk inside and sit down. After 2 minutes I hear "Oh! Principal Johnson we have a new girl in your office". "Ok, thank you Ashley, now you should be off to class!" said the principal. Ashley left and the principal walk into his office.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Johnson. And you are?" he asked as he sat at his desk. "Hi, I'm Jess" I said with a smile and shake his hand.

"So miss, this is your schedule, locker number and combination" said Mr. Johnson handing me two pieces of paper. "Thank you" I say as I leave the room and go to the hall way.

"Hi there". "Ahhh" I said as someone from behind me said something. "Hi there! I'm Ashley. And you are?" asked Ashley. "Oh God! You scared me to death!" I said to Ashley as I looked at her, she had light brown hair with blonde highlights and wore jean booty shorts with sparkles all over the front, and long sleeve white crop top.

"Sorry about that, but your new and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends. I could show you around school" said Ashley. "Oh, sure, I'm Jess" I said to her.

...............3 minutes later...................

"So, that was the school. Hey, what classes do you have?" asked Ashley. I look at my paper and say "Um....it looks like I have Science first". "Sweet! My friends and I have that to. Let me see your schedule" said Ashley as she took my schedule. "That's so Awesome! You have every class with me or one of my friends" she said and looked at me. I smiled at her and we headed to Science class.

We walk into class and see kids all in groups. It looks like the cheerleaders and jocks are in the back corner, the 'nerds' are in the front, and the others were on the other side.

I sat down with Ashley and as soon as I did the bell rang which meant class started. The teacher walked in with a donut in her mouth, a cup of coffee in her hand and paper in the other.

She put the coffee down, then the papers and then took a bite of her donut. "Ok class today we are learning about acids, so take the acids that I put on your desks and poor them into the liquids or solids that I have you. You do this for the rest of class so get to it. Oh and we have a new student, she is from Houston Texas, and her name is Jess Gold. Nice to met you Jess. I'm Mrs. Flower" said the teacher As she put the donut down.

............half an hour later.................

RINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Went the bell which meant class was over and it was time for lunch.

I got my food and sat at Ashley's table. "So Jess, these are my friends. That's Izzy, DJ (which stands for Destinee Jones), and that's Owen over there in line" said Ashley as she pointed to them. Izzy had brown hair and wore a red silk top and jean shorts."What Owen goes here!" I say as I look for him. "Oh! You already know Owen? Cool." said Ashley. As we sat down someone sat in front of me. It was.......OWEN! "Hey Jess! What's up?" asked Owen. "Oh um nothing. What's up with you?" I asked. "Nothing. Hey is that your schedule!" he said looking at the paper in front of me. "Ya it is" I say. "Awesome! We have every class together! But you have science first and I have PE first. I get PE twice though. Looks like I'll see you more than I thought" said Owen smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him and blush. I look at Ashley and she has a huge smile on her face. "What is wrong with you?" asked Owen looking at Ashley. "Oh nothing!" said Ashley getting up and whispering something in Owen's ear. He smiles at me and I wonder what Ashley told him. "Ash what did you tell him?" asked DJ finally talking. "Oh ya! Jess this is DJ. I'm now going to tell you everything you need to know to be friends with her. She is a Tom boy and girly girl and bad girl and good girl. She looks like a Tom boy and a bad girl but she is a little bit of everything!" said Ashley. I look at her and she had black hair with purple streaks in it. She was wearing black booty shorts, a red plaid shirt, a camo jacket, and a black hat. " And what's your full name, I'm wondering" I say to DJ. She looks at me and says "My full name is Destinee Jones Marie Dallas". "That's a long name but cool!" I say looking at her with a smile. She smiles at me and goes back to eating.

.....................3 hours later.................

"School is finally over" says Ashley very excited. "Yes!!! Hey any of you guys need a ride?" I ask. They all look at me and shake their heads except for Owen. He looked at me and said "Just before you asked my dad called and said he couldn't get me. Can you take me home? Again?". "What!?!?! You have taken him home before and you've been to his house! We have been his friends for like ever and we've never been to his house!" said Ashley shocked. "Oh! Um........" I just didn't say anything and looked at Owen and say "Ok Owen if you need a ride come on" and walk to my car with out saying anything else.

As soon as I'm in the car I hear Owen come in. I look at him for a second and then start the car and to toward his house. Good thing I remember where he lives. Is that weird????

A few minutes later I drop Owen off at his house and go home. Mom and Dad don't get home till 11pm and it's 4pm so I do my homework (which took an hour so now it's 5pm) and once it's done I get my pjs on, which are sweat pants and a tank top.

I lay down and think of school. I had almost every class with Owen! I think he is my new (and first) crush!!!!😁

*Hay guys I hope you like this chapter and tell me what u think will happen next! Ok Bye!!!!!😁😘😁*