Chapter 2

Jess P.O.V...

The next day as I woke up I heard a huge truck pull into our driveway. I looked out the window and saw a moving van and my Mom and Dad outside already dressed! It's like 7:00 am in the morning! I thought we were leaving this afternoon?!.

I got on a pair on jeans, a blue crop top with a jean jacket, and a pair of black heels and I went outside. "Hey! What are you guys doing??? I thought we were leaving this afternoon?" I said. "Oh sweetie!" said my Mom, "We are. We are just packing early. We have a lot of boxes. "Now go get ready for your last day of school. Oh and clear out your locker and everything". "I know mom" I say as I walk inside.

I grab my backpack, walk into the kitchen grab a piece of toast and walk outside into my car and headed to school.

Once inside I go to my locker and throw everything into my bag. And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING in my locker! So I go to my first class, which is science, and it's so boring!

After science I went to my second class, history, and in the middle of class the speaker thing announced "Jess please come to the office to leave". I got up and went to the office to find my Mom inside. We got everything I needed and headed home.

Once I got home I get the last of the boxs and bags FULL of my stuff and head out to the truck and put my things inside. I get inside my car and follow the truck.

...20 hours and 19 minutes later...

I follow the truck for 20 hours and 19 minutes! My butt it killing me!!

We pulled up to the new house and it was HUGE!!! It was surrounded by palm trees and it's as warm as back at home. I walk inside the house and saw that it was a three story house.

The first floor had the kitchen in the corner, the living room in the other corner, the dining room in front of the kitchen, and the stairs in the middle.

The second floor had an exercise room(that's what we are going to make it) in one side and the other had the stairs in it.

The third floor had my Mom and dad's master bedroom in the corner, the other corner had a small guest room, and in the other corner had another master bedroom which was mine.

Once we got all the boxes inside the rooms they went inside, I went into my new room and started to unpack but it was dark out so I just did my bed. I changed into my pjs, leggings and a tank top, and went to bed.

*Hey guys thanks for Reading!😁!!! What do you think will happen when she wakes up?? Tell me in the comments! Or just comment and tell me what u thought😄😄😄😁! Bye bye 😀*

Love....Maybe!??😏On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara