Chapter 15.

*Hey guys here's an update!!!! I know I haven't updated in awhile soooo here's an update. Byee!!!*

Owen's P.O.V.......

Jess and I have looked at 5 different apartment places and there is just one more place to look at.

We walk through the door and we are in a big area. There's a kitchen in the corner, a door in the other corner that goes into a small room, and there are a few more small rooms. There are also 2 bathrooms in the apartment. This place is perfect! "What do you think?" I ask Jess. "I love it! It's perfect!" says Jess. I smile and say "Well then this is it!".

I go ahead and buy the place and we can start moving in in 2 days. I don't know why 2 days but.......I don't know.

I take Jess home and am about to get out of the car to walk her in when she leans in and kisses me. It's a slow sweet kiss and I love it. Jess pulls away and says "I'm glad we're doing this". I smile and give her a quick kiss. I get out of the car and walk her in.

She opens the door and says "Bye! See you in two days" while laughing. I smile and give her a kiss on the check. She shuts the door and I head to my car and head home.

I arrive home and start packing my things. Tomorrow is Sunday so I can pack more tomorrow. I decide to go to bed. I lay down and fall asleep.

...................The next day...................

I wake up and look at my phone. It's 12:00. This is the longest I've sleep in weeks. I don't know what to do today so I call Jess.

Jess's P.O.V......

I woke up at 7:00 today and couldn't go back to bed so I decided to watch Netflix.

I'm about to start another movie when my phone rings. It's Owen.

Me- "Hello?"

Owen- "Hey! Do you want to do something today??"

Me- "YA! But I was going to hang with the girls later today."

Owen- "Ohh!!! Well we could hang till then right?"

Me- "Well.....WAIT!!! Maybe I could ask the girls if u could came too?"

Owen- "Ok. Call me when u know."

Me- "I will bye!!"

I hang up and start to text the girls.

Me: Hey guys!! I was wondering if Owen could join us when we hang later?😜

DJ: I don't care. We can have the original gang back together.

Izzy: But we will have Copelaland and Mackezie with us.

Copelaland: Ya!!!!

Mackezie: Of course!

Ashley: Ya. Hey is it also ok if I bring Jax???

DJ: Yes! Ok everyone can bring someone!!

Me: Ok great see u guys soon!😁😘

Ashley: Bye😘

DJ: Bye😘

Copelaland: Bye😘

Mackezie: Bye😘

Izzy: Bye😘

I decide to pick out an outfit before I text Owen. I want to look nice for the girls, but cute for Owen and I want to be casual.

I decide to go with a white tank top with the sides cut out, black skinny jeans, black heels, a gold necklace, and black hand bag (pic 👆👆👆 above). I put my outfit to the side and call Owen.

Owen- "Hello?"

Me- "HEY!"

Owen- "Hey! So what did they say?"

Me- "Yes, you can come. Everyone is bringing someone."

Owen- "SWEET!" So are we meeting somewhere or.......?"

Me- "We're meeting at Starbucks at 5:00."

Owen- "Ok I'll pick you up at 4:50."

Me- "Ok, see you in 4 hours."

I hang up and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I grab a sliced up apple with a thing of caramel. I go to my room and watch some Netflix.

.................3 hours later.....................

I stop Netflix and start to get ready. I get in the shower and about fall asleep. It felt so good! I get out, rap a towel around me and brush my teeth. I start on my makeup which is a red lip well the way I did it is 👆👆 up there (this 👆👆is a video I watch a lot sooo I thought I would show you it! Ok bye). I get dressed and sit in the living room.

........................At 4:50.........................

I hear the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and I hurry to the window. I see Owen walking to the door and run to the door. He knocks and I open the door ASAP! I smile at his smiling face.

Owen's P.O.V......

Jess opens the door and I can't help but smile. She looks so beautiful! I can't wait to spend time with her. And the others!
We get in my car and head to Starbucks.

We arive and see everyone there. The groups were👇

Jess and Me (😁😁)

Ashley and her boyfriend Jax ( who u know)

Izzy and her new boyfriend Gabe who has green eyes and brown hair.

DJ and Hal (😏😏😏 U know him too)

Copeland and her "friend" Jake who has blue eyes and brown hair with a hat.

And finally

Mackezie and her boyfriend Ryan who has red hair like her and blue eyes.

They were very nice. We all got the same thing! A caramel frappuccino. While the girls talked about who knows what! We talked about.....well....sports.

Izzy's P.O.V.....

I love hanging with the girls! We all had different things on our minds and we needed this! We all looked great! Jess was the cutest!

Me: I was warring a blue crop top that said "FAB" on it with high wasted jeans and black heels.

Ashley: She was in a teal tank top with coral strips all over it, with white pants and teal heels.

DJ: She was in her usual purple tank top camo jacket with black skinny jeans and white conves.

Copelaland: She was in a black romper that looked really good on her. She wear black sandles too with gold brackets, a necklace and belt.

(Last one)

Mackenzie: She was in a blue T-shirt that looked very well with her red hair. Jean shorts and black heels.

That was there outfits! (U knew. Jess's so I didn't tell u again.)

The boys pretty much wore the the same thing. This is what the boys look like👇

Owen: He was in a navy blue shirt with dark jeans.

Jax: He was in a gray shirt with light jeans.

Gabe: He was in a light blue shirt with dark washed jeans.

Hal: He was in a dark green shirt with light washed jeans.

Jake: He was in a yellow shirt and gray jeans.

Ryan: He was in a black shirt and light jeans.

We all go to a store in the Mall and we walk to the girls section. We decide to play a game with the boys!😏

*Hey guys!!!! Did u like the update?? I think it was kind of long! What about u? If u want to see a pic of Izzy's boyfriend Gabe or Copelaland's "friend" Jake or Mackezie's boyfriend Ryan let me know who in the comments! Also let me know what u think about Jess and Owen in the comments! Ok byeeee guys💋💋💋💋💋💋*