Chapter 22

*Hey guys!!!! The pic at the top is one of my favorite memes. I think it's a meme! Idk! But I think it fits Jess and Owen
I don't have anything else to say soooooo here's the chapter! Oh and this one is going to be long!! Yay😁😁😁!!!!*

10 days till Jess's birthday

Jess's P.O.V......

The next thing he said made me what to pinch myself and wake up and think it was a dream. But trust me it wasn't!

..................5 minutes ago..................

"Jess I'm sorry I'm the one telling you this but Owen is leaving!" says Hal.  I just stare at him.

You are probably thinking, 'why are you panicking over this he's just moving. Its not like his dieing (😏😏😏)!!!'

I'm about to run out of the class to get Owen when the teacher comes in and starts class.

..............45 minutes later.................

Class is over and I'm determined to go find Owen!

I walk to his locker thinking he would be there, but I was wrong. I stood there think where could he be!?!?

I walk to my next class after that and just sit at my desk thinking.

Where could he be?

Why didn't he tell me?

Why is he moving after he told me he wasn't!

All these questions run through my head over and over again.

"Jess, would you like to tell us what year World War 2 ended?" asked the teacher. I snap out of my thinking and try to think of what he just asked. I end up just looking at him with a blank face (*that's me in every class!!😁*). I then see that every person in the class is staring at me. "Jess I asked you a question?" says my teacher again. I still look at him blankly.

A girl next to me leans over and wispers something to me, "What year did World War 2 end".
I soon realise that that was the question the teacher asked me earlier. I think for a second and soon come up with an answer.
"The year was 1945" I say finally. "Thanks you. It shouldn't of took that long" says the teacher, mumbling the last part.

I look over at the girl that helped me and she kind of looks familiar.

"Thanks for the help" I say to her.
"No problem Jess! I would do anything for you! You got my sister to leave!" says the girl. "Wait.....WHAT?!?!?" I say confused. "I'm DJ's sister!" She says. "You are?" I ask. "Ya! You don't recognize me?"."Sorry but no. I don't. We'll have to talk later" I say as the bell rings.
(If someone's yells me what class that was I'll give them a shout out!!!)

I go to my next class and still can't shake these Owen thoughts.

...............The end of school..............

School is over and I haven't seen Owen all day.  I'm starting to worry.

What if he already left!?

I get home and as soon as I put my stuff down my phone goes off.

Owen: Hey

Me: Hey, where were you??

Owen: Home

Me: Y??

Owen: I was........we need to meet up.

Me: Ok when?

Owen: Tonight!

Me: Ok where?

Owen: My house!

Me: Ok. What time?

Owen: Now!!

Me: Ummmm........ok. Be there there in a sec.

I put my phone back in my pocket and throw my back pack and stuff in my room full of boxes and head to Owen's.

I drive through the familiar paths till I'm at the place I want to be. Owen's house. I've only been here a few times. This time it feels weird. I don't know why tho.

I knock in the door and an older looking guy opens it.

"Hi, in looking for Owen" I say kind of smiling. "Owen isn't here right now. He left couple of minutes ago. But he should be back in a a little. Please come in" says the man waving me in. "Thank you" I say as I walk in.

I walk in and look around and almost everything is in boxes!
I guess it's true.

"Have a seat on the couch while you wait" said the man pointing to the couch. I head over to the couch and sit. I remember all the times Owen and I would meet up here and just watch movies.

My thinking is soon interuped by someone speaking. "My dear you look oddly familiar" says the man sitting next to me. "That's probly because I'm Owen's girlfriend and I come here a lot" I say smiling. "Ohhh! Your the girl Owen never shuts up about!! Ok, I was hoping I would meet you before we left. I'm Owen's father and the mayor. Nice to meet you.......um......what's your name?" asks the man who I guess it Owen's dad.  "Oh, I'm Jess. It's nice to finally meet you too" we shake hands and then we began to talk. Owen's dad tells me about when Owen was yonger and he shows me old pics of him. I always thought the mom would do that.

Wait a second! I've never heared Owen say anything about his mother!

The next pic is one of a women and a baby (pic down below!👇)

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to the woman. "That's Owen's mother" said Owen's dad looking down at his lap.  "What......what happened to her?" I say quietly. "She died. When Owen was about five. It was actually on her birthday. That will be in about ten days" says Owen's dad rubbing his forhead.

I look down and think, her birthday is in ten day............MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TEN DAYS!! We have the same birthday!

I'm about to say something else when the door opens. "DAD I'M HOME!" yells the person. I think it's Owen. Owen's dad stands up and I see that Owen came in with some boxes I his hands.

I stand too and walk over to him. Him and his dad were talking about something before I came in. They stop talking and look at me. "I can go back of you want" I say pointing back. "No, Jess your fine. My dad was just telling me you were here," says Owen "lets go up to my room".

Owen takes my hand and runs me up to his room. I was there before I could tell his dad thanks for talking to me.

Inside his room are a dozen boxes. Everything was packed but the bed and a couple thing on the wall's.

"Jess......let me explain!"

*Ok guys that's the chapter!! I told you it was going to be long! Yaaay! The next one will probly be very short but hey........I don't know what to say! Tell me what you think in the comment and what you think will happen next😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏! Also this book is coming to an end😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭! Only a couple more chapters. Tell me if I should make a sequal.  And (2 more things) I don't know if I should change the title or not. Idk. Finally I'm trying to think of a name for you guys, but I don't know!!! Tell in the comments. Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!!!!😁😁😁😁  Ok that's all for now byeeeeeeee💗💗💗💋*