Chapter 17

*Hey guys!!!! The pic above is a pretty good pic of Jake. This one is going to be kind of short too sooo byeeee*

Jess's P.O.V......

We finished the movie 20 minutes ago and now we are sitting in Jax's living room. His house it awesome! He has a pool, hot tube, and a TV in front of the pool😱! Plus his house is HUGE!!!!!!

"Who wants to play truth or dare!?" asks DJ smiling. Everyone says yes but me. I've always been scared to play that game! I don't know why but I have. But I'm going to play this time.

"Ok, I'll go first!" says Ashley who was sitting on Jax's lap even tho there were other chairs.

Now that I think about it everyone is sitting on there boyfriend's lap except for me and Owen. Also Jake and Copelaland became a couple just 5 minutes ago!! But DJ is sitting on Hal's lap and their not even dating!! WEIRD!!!!

Ashley looks at Mackizie and says "Truth or DARE Mackizie?"

"DARE!!" says Mackezie smiling big.

"Ok! Have you and Ryan had your first kiss yet?" said Ashley smirking!

"No" said Mackezie kind of shaking!

"Ok then I dare you and Ryan to have your first kiss now!"

"Ummm............Ok" she says shaking even more.

Mackezie turns to Ryan and they just look at each other.

Mackezie's P.O.V......

Ashley gives me my dare and I can't help but think why did I have to pick dare! "Can I pick truth?!?" I say scared. "Sure. Before you started dating Ryan who was your crush?" says Ashley. I say "Oh! It was actually Owen. But then I met Ryan and was like Owen who!" I say the last part quick.

"Ouch! That hurts" says Owen laghting at the end.

"Sorry! Ok truth or dare Izzy!?" I say.

"DARE!!" says Izzy smiling.

"I dare you to do the dare Ashley dared me to do! But with Gabe" I say smirking. I knew she would do it.

Izzy's P.O.V.......

Mackezie gives me my dare and I can't help but smile!!! I've wanted to have my first kiss with Gabe since we started dating! I turn to him and smile. I stare into his beautiful eyes. He smiles and I lean in and soon our lips met. It's a slow sweet kiss at first. We start to move faster but before we could a hand taps my back. "Um ok you did your dare! That's enough!" says Jess. I smile and sit back on Gabe's lap.

Soon everyone has gone but DJ, Hal, Owen, and Jess. "Ok last two couples. Everyone else has done a dare or truth with their partner. DJ and Hal truth or dare" says Jake. DJ and Hal look at each other and say "Truth" as they smile.

"Ok do you guys like each other and will you ever get together?" says Jake smiling.

DJ looks at Hal and says "Yes I do like Hal and would like to be his girlfriend!". Hal smiles big and says "Yes I like DJ and would like to be her boyfriend! DJ will you be my girlfriend?!?". DJ smiles and gives Hal a big hug. I guess they are now a couple. All who is left is Jess and Owen.

I look to Jess and say "Truth or dare Jess!?". She smiles at me and says "Dare!". I'm glad she picked dare! "I dare you and Owen to become a couple!!".

Jess looks at Owen as he gets up and neals while staring at Jess. "Jess Gold will you make me the happiest person alive and be my girlfriend?!?". Jess smiles and says "YES!!!" while running to him and knocking him over. It was soooo funny.

We all decide to spend the night at Jax's. We all go home and pack for the night.

*Ok guys there's an update!! I hope you liked it!!! The next character pic is going to be of Ryan. Ok byeeeeeee*