Chapter 3

Jess's P.O.V...

I woke up and looked at the celing. "Ahhhhhhh" I screamed as I got up and looked at the room full of boxes. "Oh ya! I moved" I say. I get up and look out my small window. All I see are palm trees and the huge sun.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and see my Mom and Dad sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee. So I get a cup (from one of the boxes of course) and fix myself a thing of coffee. Once I get my coffee I sit at the table and look at my parents. Mom is on her phone looking at something while drinking her coffee and Dad is well looking at the newspaper and his phone at the same time! Weird right? And drinking his coffee.

............2 minutes later......................

My parents are still doing what they were doing earlier and I just finished my coffee so I get up put my cup in the sink and..."Oh sweetie how long have you been standing there? Come sit with us. We have been waiting on you to get up" said my Mom scaring me half to death. "Well I was sitting with you for two minutes but I can sit a little more I guess" I say as I sit down again. "So Jess. We enrolled you in school this morning. Is that cool?" asked my Mom as my dad just looked at me. "Sure I guess. When does school start?" I ask. "Monday. Today is Saturday so you have a little time before school" says my dad finally. "Ok" I say and get up and walk to my room.

I change out of my pjs and got on a pair of shorts, a green tank top, and some sandals. I walk to the kitchen and make my self some bacon and eggs. Once I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and yelled at my parents. "MOM DAD I'LL BE AT THE BEACH". "OK SWEETIE! WE'LL CALL IF WE NEED YOU!" yelled my Mom. I walk out to my car and just drive around for a while.

...............4 minutes later...................

I head toward the beach after driving around the new town and see the beach. I park in the parking lot and walk toward the tan sand.

I stepped on the sand and it felt awesome! I walked to an open seat and sat down to tan and close my eyes.

I open my eyes a few minutes later and see someone standing in front of me. "Hey, if you don't mind.....MOVE!!!" I say to the stranger. "Oh sorry!" says the stranger as he turns around. He has bleached blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and he wore tan shorts with a blue tank top. "That's ok" I say as I close my eyes again. "Anyway. You look new! I'm Owen. The mayor is my dad so I know everyone. But not you" he says with a smile. I open my eyes and look at him. "Hi, I'm Jess and yes I'm new soooo......ya" I say and close my eyes again. "Anyway I got to go, but here's my number if you ever need anything. Just call!"he said and left his phone number on the table next to me and I open my eyes and watch him leave. As he leaves I look at the piece of paper with his number and put it in my phone. He was kind of cute!!!!!!!

A few minutes after tanning for a while I walk to my car and see who I think is Owen on the phone. I act like I don't see him and he walks up to me and says "Hey, Jess. Is this your car?". "Yes it is. Do you need a ride?" I say. "Actually I do. My dad's car isn't coming so thanks" he says as we get in the car.

.........On the way to his house.........

"Which way to your house?" I ask as we come to stop where we could go left or right. "Go left. Its the second house and it's kind of hard to miss, it's the huge gray one" he says as I go left.

Soon I see a huge gray house. "This one" he says pointing to the drive way. I pull in and see some guy on the porch. I think it's his dad because Owen looks worried or something.

We get out and he says "Thanks Jess I owe you". I look at him and say "You don't owe me. I wanted to" with a smile.

"Do you want come inside?" He asks. "No thanks I'm good" I say. I get in the car and put my window down and "You have my number so if you need anything, just call!" he says with a smile. I smile at him and drive off.

Once home I go to my room and lie down on my bed. I looked through the pics on my phone and saw the one I had of Owen. Before I left I got a quick pic of Owen and it was pretty good. I used it as the the contact picture for him. I looked at that pic for the rest of the day. He looked pretty cute well he is cute! I think I will use that number some time!😁

*Hey guys I hope u this chapter! Comment and tell me what might happen with Jess and Owen!😏😏! Again I hope you liked it!😁

Also that pic up there is one of the pics I got when I went to Florida (I drove) and this is the real sign and it is truly the Sun shine state!😁 Bye*