Chapter 25

*Heyyyyyyyyyy guys! The pic at the top is something that Jess drew after Owen left!! I like it. I kind of felt like that once. Anyway I have bad news and good new!!!! Which do you want to hear first!??!???? I'll tell you the.............bad news first. The bad news is that this is the thrid to last chapter in this book!!!😭 BUT!!!!! The good news is that I think I'm going to do a sequel (I hope I spelled that right)!! Let me know in the comments if I should or not!!! Also this it going to be a short chapter. Now I have talked for way to long! I hope you like this chapter! 😁😁😁💗💗💋*

8 days till Jess's birthday

Jess's P.O.V......

I start to think about the little get together DJ is having on my way to school. I know everybody coming except one person. I hope it's not weird!!!

....................after school....................

I walk up to DJ's house and knock. A couple seconds later a guy opens it. It was not Hal or Nichole's boyfriend. "Hi, you must be Jess. I'm Zac, Nichole's best friend" He put out his hand for me to shake it. I did and then walked inside.

"Jess! Hey the movie is about to start. Sit next to me!!" said Nichole. I gladly sit next to her. Nichole and DJ have become the sister's I never had.

DJ has two huge couches in her living room so everyone can fit. DJ and Hal are cuddled up next to each other on one of the couches, with Zac sitting next to them. On the other couch Nichole and her boyfriend Don are sitting together, with me at the side.

The movie starts and I can't help but look over at Zac. I don't know why but I do. He is kind of cute.

.................after the movie................

The movie is over and everyone is just sitting on the couch talking. And by everyone I mean Hal and DJ are talking and Nichole and Don are talking. Which means that Zac and I are the only ones sitting there and looking like crazy people staring at the blank TV or wall.

Thank god DJ says something to me.

"So Jess how was the movie?". "You know it's my favorite movie!!" I say. "This was my first time seeing the movie" says Zac.
"Really!?!?" I say shocked. "Ya. It was pretty good!" says Zac.

For about 3 hours Zac and I talk about the movie and other things. Zac and I have a lot more in common than I thought. More than Owen and I!

After everyone was done talking I decided to head home. I get up to tell everyone bye and give them a huge, like DJ and Hal and Nichole. I just tell Don and Zac bye. Yes I know Don but not as well as the others.

Little do I know Zac is about to leave too.

I walk outside to my car and as soon as I open the door I see someone came from the house.
"Hey Jess! Would you mind taking me home? Nichole gave me a ride here and I didn't think of a way to get back home", it was Zac! Wait he wants me to take him home. Why does this sound familiar?

I stop thinking for a moment and say "Ya, not problem, I can take you home".

......On the way to Zac's house........

"Thanks again Jess" says Zac for the fifth time this whole car ride! "No problem. Your house is actually just 3 blocks from my house" I say. "Really? Cool! I know where I'll be on the weekends!" says Zac smiling. I just sit there. Shocked!

We finally get to Zac's house and it's pretty big!

He gets out of the car but before he does, he does something I thought no one would ever do!

He..........................................

*Ok guys that was the chapter!!! I hope you liked it!! Sorry about the cliffhanger but I have something HUGE planned for the next chapter. And in the comments tell me what character pic I should put in the next chapter. Zac or Don?? Ok see you in the chapter!!! Byeeeeeee😁💗😋😘😁😄😍😁😁😁😁😁*