Chapter 12

*Hey guys! I don't have a pic of someone because u haven't met them yet but u will in this chapter. Hope you like! Bye! PS this is going to be a really short chapter*

Jess's P.O.V....

"What is it?" asked Owen. "What if I stayed with you and DJ?" I say smiling. "What do you mean?" Owen asks. I look at him with the look of 'are you for really?' look and he laghts. "Your so stupid! I mean what if I stay with you for one week then DJ one week!?". "Ohhh! Ok. Lets make a day for the three of us to meet" says Owen. I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder.

We only have four minutes left so we go to the cafeteria and sit at a table that no-one else was at. As I sit down I see that over at my other table Ashley and DJ have another person sitting at the table. It looks like we have another guy at our table. I see him flirting with DJ and smile.

Owen's P.O.V.....

As Jess and I sit down, Jess looks over at our other table and smiles. I start to get tinse. I think I know why she's smiling! Ashley and DJ must of invited another new guy to the table today. He has light brown hair and is wearing a gray shirt with light jeans.

Jess is still smiling at him and it's making me mad, but I think I know why. I see that he is flirting with DJ and she hasn't ever had a boyfriend so I know why Jess is smiling. She's happy for DJ! I hope!!

*We will learn more about this character later!! Bye!!!*