Chapter 23

*Hey guys!!! Sorry but this chapter is going to be short!😭
I don't have anything to say so here's the chapter!!!!*

Jess's P.O.V......

10 days till Jess's birthday (I promise the day will change)

"Jess........let me explain!"

I look at him with a little fear in my eyes. I'm not sure if I'm ready to hear this or not.

"Jess, I'm moving to Texas! I know I told you I could stay if I found someone to live with but my dad changed him mind! I'm leaving tomorrow!" says Owen staring right into my eyes.

"Owen I don't know what to say!" I tell him looking down with little tears starting to come out of my eyes. "Don't say anything and lets spend the rest of the say together" says Owen lifting my head so that I look at him. I stare into his amazing blue eyes and do something I've wanted to do ever since I saw him.

I jump up and our lips lock. We kiss and kiss and kiss till we have to pull away for air. Owen then looks at me shocked. I don't really know why. He pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

We then walk to my car and head to the place we first meet. The beach!

When we are at the beach, Owen grabs my hand and walks us out to the sand. We sit on a towel Owen had brought and look at the stars.

The night was perfect tonight. I was with my boyfriend and we were alone. We watch the sky for a while then I started to fall asleep. I close my eyes and soon feel someone pick me up. I open my eyes and see Owen walking me to my car in his arms. He puts me in the passagers seat. When he's in the drivers seat he head to his house.

Once at his house we both get out and go to his door.  We stand there staring at each other. I hug him tight and never let go.

I finally let go and he leans in. We kiss and this time for as long as we can.

When we stop I start crying again. He wipes my tears away and I look right at his eyes. "I guess this is good bye!" I say looking down again. "Ya. I guess so! Jess I promise I will see you again soon. I love you!" says Owen. "I love you too!!" I say and we kiss again. This time it was soft and short. He pulls away and goes inside his house. I walk back to my car and head home.

Good bye Owen!!!

*Ok guys that's the chapter!! Let me know if u liked it in the comments!! Don't forget to vote and follow me if you aren't already!!! Ok I love you guys byeeeeee💗💗💗😘!!*