I so ship you guys!

Start from the beginning

We buckled in and the worker made sure we were all strapped in, and told the guy we were ready. I was excited and started smiling. The guy next to me look at me and had the biggest smile on his face as well. It was soo cute! The ride began and people started yelling and hollering. I just laughed. Then we were off. I started screaming from the drops and stops. Then suddenly the ride slowed down, so I started looking around and I heard Bailey scream SHIT! so I asked what was wrong. 

"Close your eyes Fae! Do it now!" 

I was confused and started to question when I turned my face to see a GIGANTIC spider in my face.

"AHHH!!" I screamed like my life depended on it. 

I threw my face to the side and the cute guy just held me as I screamed in his chest. He was rubbing my hair and saying something but I couldn't hear.

"It's gone, you're okay." He whispered in my ear.

I peeked out from his jacket and moved away from him.

"I'm sorry..." I blushed

"It's okay. I'm afraid of butterflies... So I would've done the same thing if it was one." He smiled

"Really?" I laughed

"Yup... It's sad." He chuckled

I laughed along with him and suddenly there we were... going down the biggest drop I've ever encountered.

So naturally I was screaming and cutie over there grabbed my hand.

"Wooooh!" He hollered

That made me laugh so I started laughing hysterically and then the ride was over. Yet, I was still laughing. He looked over at me and started chuckling.

"Nothin' more contagious than laughter, huh?" He laughed

I slowly came to and we got off. I waited for him to get out before walking, cause I didn't wanna wakl alone. He came up next to me and smiled.

"Cameron." He outstretched his hand

"Fae." I smiled shaking his hand

We walked outside and I saw Bailey waiting for me with Cameron's friend.

"He babe." I smiled

"What's up gorgeous?" She winked

"That was fun. Let's go on more!" I smiled like a kid on a sugar rush.

"You didn't close your eyes like I said." She smirked

"Yeah I was gonna ask you why but -wait. How do you know?" I asked

"I saw it. Look" She smiled

She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the pictures that the rides take. And I was looking for my picture but I couldn't find it. Until Cam came up behind me and pointed to the picture of me in his chest and him holding me while he looks at me. His hand was on my shoulder as he pointed and I blushed sooo hard. Bailey looked at me and saw Cam behind me and me blushing, and she smirked.

"Oh.... Well shit! I was scared!" I blushed

"I know. But it's sooo cute!"

I looked up at Cameron and he was smiling at me.

"It is pretty cute." He winked

"Aweee! Look at how cute those two people are! Marc why couldn't you be that cute?! Look at how protective he is of her! she was scared and he protected her." This girl next to us scolded her boyfriend

"Oh goodness Amanda. I held your hand during the ride."

Then she walked away mad.

"Awee babe look how cute these two are. They must really love each other." This girl smiled at her girlfriend.