Cry

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one.

***

Aku sudah tidak mood untuk belajar. Aku pasrah saja untuk ujian besok. Yang aku pikirkan sekarang adalah betapa tega Justin tidak mengajakku ke acara ulang tahunnya. Walaupun dia tahu jawabanku pasti tidak, setidaknya dia mengajakku. Aku menghapus air mataku, lalu membuka laptopku dan meng-klik camera.

Aku mulai merekam diriku yang sedang duduk dan didepanku ada kue ulang tahun Justin dengan lilin angka 22. Aku ingin merekam video untuk ulang tahun Justin, karena aku tidak bisa bertemu dengannya langsung.

"Hi Justin. It's me, Caitlin. You know, it's been a week since you decided not to talk to me. Maybe you still mad at me because what i had done. I had lunch with Theo, and then you sweared at me. Hmm... it's normal when a boyfriend mad to his girlfriend because.. you know.. the girl is go somewhere with another boy. It's totally normal. I'm sorry Justin. I am really sorry to you because i was just too happy, because you gave me this ring," aku menunjukkan jari manisku yang terdapat cincin. "And then suddenly he showed up in front of me and i ask him to lunch together. It's all my fault i'm really sorry," aku mulai menangis namun aku menghapus air mata.

"You know, it's killing me when i'm not talking to you. I can't hold this any longer. We need to talk. Well, i'm talking to you through this video. And it's 12:00 am," Aku melirik ke jam kecil di meja. "Today is March 1st. Your birthday, dumbass. Wait a minute." Aku mengambil korek api dan mulai menyalakan lilin.

"Happy birthday Justin.. Happy birthday Justin.. Happy birthday.. Happy birthday.. Happy birthday dear my Justin Drew Bieber." Aku meniup lilin berangka 22 itu sendiri dan aku menganggap Justin yang meniupnya.

"Yeayy you're officially 22 years old, babe. Happy birthday to you. I just hope that you'll be a better person than before, i hope you'll forgive me, i hope your carrer more success. Well.. I wonder if you could invite me to your birthday party. Oh i'm forget that you already had one." Aku mulai menangis lagi. "I know you did an early birthday celebration with all of your friends. Including your ex, Justin. But you forget one bitch, who you dated for 6 years. Me. Me, Justin. You forget me." Tangisku menjadi semakin kencang.

"I know you angry to me. But.. it's really hard to you to remember me? It feels like you forget me. Maybe you forget all about us. So that's why you didn't invite me. Oh i get it Justin. You don't want me to bother you because i'm such annoying bitch to you. Okay Justin. And all of the shits i've been talked to you, my point is what are we now? Am i still yours? I hope i'm still. And you're my number one on my list, Justin. Nothing can beat you. Even college," aku tertawa kecil. Lebih tepatnya mencoba.

"Sorry i talked to much. Happy birthday" aku meng-klik stop dan mencoba menonton apa yang aku sudah rekam tadi.

Aku membuka e-mail, lalu aku mengirim video tadi untuk Justin aku harap dia mau menontonnya dan langsung menghubungiku. Setelah surel ini terkirim. Aku langsunh mengirim pesan ke Justin.

To: Justin Bieber❤

Open your e-mail NOW. I'm begging you please Justin. PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE OPEN MY EMAIL BABE.

Lalu aku mengirimnya ke Justin.